Submitted by KevinR.co.us on Tue, 2018-07-03 20:51
There is a lot that comes down from high on Bullshit Mountain. What has amazed me for the last 48 hours is how every piece of positive news on Tesla was dissected, repackaged and presented as a negative.
Rather than reading it all and thinking WTF?! Why don’t we take the “narrative” and have some fun with it?
For the most recent news I have some FUD HEADLINES for the promising Tesla news that is already in use:
• Achieving 5k in a surge week = "UNSUSTAINABLE"
• US deliveries paused to have the 200k car delivered in Q3 = "DELIVERIES ARE DOWN"
• Increased assembly-line efficiency = "DISCARDED SAFETY CHECKS"
• The waiting list for the M3 is down commensurate with deliveries = "DECREASED DEMAND”
@ FrancoP added:
• New general assembly line built in record time and cost = "TESLA HAS NO IDEA HOW TO BUILD CARS AND IS USING A TENT”
So, I would like to see what we can come up with for the joy of it. Take a Tesla positive and spin it NEGATIVE. Most all of us are long-term Tesla fans. We have seen and read a lot. We can collectively benefit from a few laughs. Here’s a few to start:
• Tesla opens factory in China = “DOCUMENTS REVEAL TESLA DOING BUSINESS WITH COMMUNISTS”
• Rare Tesla battery fire never enters the passenger cabin = “YOU CAN’T TOAST YOUR MARSHMALLOWS IN A TESLA”
Now it is your turn...