Submitted by BumblebeEV on Fri, 2018-08-17 15:24
1) Please, do not commit suicide, the World needs you
2) Delete your Twitter account immediately.
3) Stop reading any article relating to your companies for 3 months
4) Delegate someone to resolve the SEC investigation
5) Take 1 month to leave with Grimes on your private jet to a private island and run/bike/swim 30 mins everyday to pump up endorphins to get back a normal sleep cycle
6) Bring your kids with you, they will make you forget everything about work, which is currently poisoning your survival
7) The Board will assign Shotwell to take care of things while you come back fresh.
Take it from a guy who has 2 companies, 4 young boys, works 90-110 hours a week, sleeps 3 hours a night, sometimes at work and who's been on vacation with his family for 2 weeks in camping, biking 70-130kms a day. You need to do that because you can't hold that rythm indefinitely.
Wish you the best of luck,
My wife wants you to get well too, not for the same reason as I do.
*disclosure: my wife holds TSLA stock
-Your Canadian MD