Forums

my phone does not connect with the car after update

my phone does not connect with the car after update

cathleen.plock | 4 januar 2019

when the new update happened i am not able to connect the car location and info on my phone

cathleen.plock | 4 januar 2019

when the new update happened i am not able to connect the car location and info on my phone

Redmiata98 | 4 januar 2019

If you are talking about the app on your phone not being able to connect to the car, try deleting the app and reinstalling. You will have to sign in again when you reinstall so make sure you know your password.

jjgunn | 5 januar 2019

Since this is the MX forum, I'm assuming you're referring to Bluetooth connection.

Try a Dual scroll wheel reboot. It helps especially after a firmware update.

poloX | 5 januar 2019

I think you are talking about BT connection. That happened to me a lot in the Nov and Dec. But late Dec until now, it works just fine. Onetime, I reset the 17" mon and it worked. But after that no joy again. At times, no BT connection for weeks.

PawelSokolowski | 5 januar 2019

My solution was to forget the devices, and connect again. It took me a while though.
Didn't work first time.

jandmc | 8 januar 2019

any suggestions when phone won't connect to car? have deleted and reinstalled app, have rebooted phone,have signed out and back into account, have contacted Tesla support with direct email (no response),have tried with wifi on and wifioff. It worked great for about 8 months, then after an update several months ago, it quit working. I do not have a strong phone signal at home, but have fiber optic internet with great signal. Most of the time it say, check internet connection. Car is connected to internet.

jimglas | 8 januar 2019

call service center for help