Forums

unlimited free super charging

unlimited free super charging

Hello there,

I bought my model S as an inventory with a referral code attached to it and got the delivery on 9/28/18, two days before unlimited free of super charging ended. Initially it did says unlimited included to my tesla account and then recently it was changed to FREE six months of super charging. I called tesla and they said its only a glitch of my account and should not worry about it. I also knew few tesla owners that with the 6 months of free supercharging that they have, they are getting charged of charging it instead. Im worried that when six months comes, they might starting charging me. Does anyone experiencing this also? check your account if they promised you an unlimited.

Yodrak. | 21 januar 2019

"I also knew few tesla owners that with the 6 months of free supercharging that they have, they are getting charged of charging it instead."

Trying to figure out what this sentence is trying to tell us. Unlimited free supercharging ended 5 months ago, so people who subsequently got 6 months or 1 year of free supercharging should still be getting it for free.

My account shows that my Model S, bought at the end of May 2018, has free supercharging for as long as I own it, which is as it should be.

NKYTA | 21 januar 2019

I’ll plug in as needed, I paid up front. 2012 S

stevenmaifert | 23 januar 2019

Ditto 2012 S