Forums

Scheduling Service

Scheduling Service

I've been trying to speak to someone at Tesla about an appointment I have scheduled for the past three hours. There doesn't appear to be any way to modify a service request I have scheduled for Thursday this week. Calls to the service center aren't actually answered, you're placed into a CS button pushing exercise from hell designed to prevent you from ever talking to anyone. Similarly, using the app, as instructed by the service computer leaves you with the option of cancelling the service scheduled. Modifying the description to include an additional issue, nope.

There must be a way to speak to a human at a company that employs tens of thousands of them. Anyone have a clue?

TranzNDance | 5 august 2019

I've been able to change the description of a service appointment to a different issue.

ann | 6 august 2019

I had the exact same problem last week. Since I drive by the SC every day, I just went by and talked to them in person. They happily modified my request, and the car is in for service now. I was able to change the description of the service appointment, and got a text saying I wasn't supposed to do that, but they were actually fine with it.

NoMoPetrol | 6 august 2019

Another avenue that I have used successfully is to ask your local SC for their direct extension. That allows you to bypass the button-pushing purgatory and get hooked up to the folks who will actually be servicing your vehicle.

jordanrichard | 6 august 2019

Or, just bring up the additional issue when you bring the car is as scheduled.

NKYTA | 6 august 2019

My wife just schedule Service 8 days out, via the app.
NorCal.

NKYTA | 6 august 2019

My wife just schedule Service 8 days out, via the app.
NorCal.

barrykmd | 6 august 2019

NKYTA - why did she schedule twice?

rxlawdude | 6 august 2019

@barry, for the second rivet installation.

NKYTA | 6 august 2019

s/schedule/scheduled/

Oopsy on the double post.