Forums

Slacker Tesla account

Slacker Tesla account

I used to have a premium Slacker account and ended the subscription when I switched to Spotify. Today, it asked for my password and when I pressed Tesla account it said it was invalid or something.

Anyone else have issues?

troyhobbs | 2 november 2019

YES!! Mine stopped in my Model S a month ago. Circle just spins endlessly. Email from Tesla says they are working on a resolution. Nothing yet. Please keep me posted if you learn any good news. I’ll do the same. Thanks

NKYTA | 2 november 2019

Maybe it is premium Slacker.

The in car has worked over the last weeks...

Boonedocks | 2 november 2019

Had Premium Slacker since 2015 in three Model S’. Once Spotify was added I canceled it and gas the same problem as you. Called the 800# and they had to do something overnight and basically did a factory reset. Had to set everything up again from ground zero but now the default Slacker account works fine.

TranzNDance | 3 november 2019

When Slacker was slacking this summer, I cancelled the Premium subscription and it automatically reverted to the Tesla account. Once Slacker worked reliably again, I resumed my subscription until Spotify became available.

I'm going to hold out for an update that doesn't require a factory reset. I really wouldn't "need" Slacker if Spotify would be treated as a first class app in the Tesla media suite. For example having the ever-present Favorites button link to Spotify instead of Slacker.

flickroll | 3 november 2019

@tranz, exact same issue for me. Been out of town for 10 days, will find out tomorrow when I get home if it is working again. Have a service appt on Wednesday so will let them dig deeper if I’m still SOL with Tesla Slacker

troyhobbs | 6 november 2019

Slacker mysteriously started working again last night!!