Forums

Tabbed Favorites in Navigation

Tabbed Favorites in Navigation

My navigation favorites list has grown very long over the years and it's becoming increasing difficult to scroll through the list in order to find a favorite. It would be very helpful if Tesla could allow users to create custom tabbed categories so we can group favorites by type so we can find what we need more quickly.

NKYTA | 9 marts 2020

If you have MCU1, you should probably proactively delete that long list as a precaution. Visit the MCU1 thread on the Model S forum.

guravkajal345 | 12 marts 2020

I have not been able to get the Favorites Tab on my Model 3 phone menu ever. I have a Model 3 and a Pixel 4. Anyone out there with this configuration and does it work properly? Tesla mobile service was unable to figure out what was wrong and defaulted the issue to my phone. I know that the Pixel 4 has had some BlueTooth issues but all the other functions seem to work (with the exception of SMS messaging on the Tesla). I also do not have an SMS messaging option; however, this worked for a few weeks and then disappeared. I don't know if that was due to a Tesla update or an Android update. I have switched on messaging sharing in the app but that doesn't work.

EVRider | 12 marts 2020

Has anyone seen favorite phone contacts? This was rumored to be coming a few months ago, but isn’t mentioned in the latest manual.