Forums

Sterilizing a Model 3

Sterilizing a Model 3

Both my wife and I presumably have Covid-19 and seem to be on the mend. Contrary to what many believe, the virus is NOT mild -- unless one considers a fever of 103, vomiting, etc "mild" We have had to use our Model 3 while sick so I was wondering if anyone has experience with cleaning materials that kill viruses for the interior of the Model 3?

Be safe, Be healthy, Practice social distancing!

Magic 8 Ball | 23 marts 2020

So you are lying and being an asshole. You are the one that needs help. You have sick family and you are on the web stirring shit, get you priorities together, moron.

yudansha™ | 23 marts 2020

Are you still waiting for the results of the test?

Joshan tested positive for being a moron a long time ago.

Joshan | 23 marts 2020

WTF you are really struggling to not sound insane now. Keep going!

Providing accurate information instead of spinning lies is insane, who knew?

Joshan | 23 marts 2020

A link to a testing site in california in relation to a person in Chicago not being able to see a Prenatal doctor.... yes insanity.

You lied and said I could not get tested. After providing facts that I could in fact get tested you went on an insane hyperbolic tangent. Your participation in the YouTube thread further confirms just how much of an idiot you are.

Take care of your sick ones moron.

M-A-B-MCMLXXX | 23 marts 2020

oi. It wasn't a lie, it was a generalization. Don't let cabin fever eat your civility.

andy.connor.e | 23 marts 2020

hey look someone is in a barking match against 8 ball. Never seen this one before.

Exaggerations, generalizations, white lies, are lies when they are not true.

Joshan | 23 marts 2020

/yawn

Joshan's BS is a perfect example of someone in a panic spreading falsehoods.

Joshan | 23 marts 2020

I told my story it is 100% true. Funny how not one person is backing you up. If you right where are the people with your back?

Just take it at face value that the "you" in his statement wasn't you. Most people who aren't entertainers or politicians are currently refused testing.

Nope you clearly stated "YOU' cannot get tested. I provided evidence that what you said is false. I can, in fact, get tested. You decided to go on a tangent trying to put words in my mouth, you are in a panic, I understand.

Now go take care of your sick ones.

Bighorn | 23 marts 2020

@tew
There just might be better “memory devices” not your touch your face than scarce medical supplies. I’m sure there must be examples out there.

Joshan | 23 marts 2020

Why don;t you tell me how to care for someone in Quarantine who has meds and food? Ill wait.

This is the result of panic people.

Joshan | 23 marts 2020

seems odd my story never mentioned M8B but he thinks he is the star of the story.

Words have meaning. Perhaps he just should have stuck to he and his can't get tested instead of trying to project his situation on everyone else. Maybe he could have said good for you, glad you can get testing, but he and others are attacking the source and ignoring the facts.

Maybe have a cup of covfefe and calm down.

Joshan | 23 marts 2020

I made a general statement and followed it up with details. Just like FISH you are ignoring the post with the details and harping on one word. I swear you are FISH...

Your general statement was false, not true, a lie.

the one typing so fast that they are misspelling should take some calm drops and stop panicking.

I recognize you are in a panic. Is there anything I can do to help your sick family?

We are in this together and making false generalizations, is bad information. I provided a source where people can, in fact get tested but you and FISHEV are evil by trying to attack that factual information that can and will help others.

" Magic 8 Ball | March 23, 2020

Nope you clearly stated "YOU' cannot get tested. I provided evidence that what you said is false. I can, in fact, get tested."

He very likely wasn't even addressing you, but rather the person who said "get tested" ( which wasn't you).

This is crazy.

https://i.imgur.com/ARQffcb.png

Joshan | 23 marts 2020

Andy in my defense I always typo, has nothing to do with this thread. I actually do respect your opinion so based on your post I will chill and stop. If I could edit the very first post I would, but the rest is correct. I did not mean to ever infer that NO ONE could get tested. It was that everyone cannot get tested at will. This is not based on a media story but 5 days now of an ongoing real life situation for my family.

I think what is getting lost in the back and forth is it is not about COVID testing, it is about a doctor telling my daughter-in-law she cannot get prenatal care until her husband gets tested.

Anyways, I will stop posting per Andy. Really not panicking though, that is what gets lost on forums. Hard to read into text what people really mean...

No one would have to panic if they just STAYED HOME. I've been home for a week now. Kick back and enjoy the once in a lifetime period where you dont have to go to work for a little while. People dont know how to take advantage of a once in a lifetime event. Stay home and you wont get sick nor will you spread the disease. What the hell is there to panic about. If you need food, wear a mask and buy 2 weeks worth, wash your hands when u get home, and kick your feet back up.

M-A-B So he is a mind reader and knows that who ever he was addressing cannot get tested, is that what you are trying to sell?

@M8B @Joshan

This is what i was referring to

"Words have meaning. Perhaps he just should have stuck to he and his can't get tested instead of trying to project his situation on everyone else. Maybe he could have said good for you, glad you can get testing, but he and others are attacking the source and ignoring the facts.

Maybe have a cup of covfefe and calm down."

By the way, neither of your exchanges have provided anything beneficial or productive. This happens on so many threads. It takes like 15-20 comments for someone to get sucked into M8B's bickering barking fest and then before you know it we will be on page #5 of comments.

lbowroom | 23 marts 2020

back briefly to the OP, I hadn't heard that vomiting was a symptom. Could be you have the stomach flu.

@andy.connor.e And your ongoing commentary about bickering is helpful, how exactly? I have not seen any useful info., looking to help others, from you hardly at all.

Look up Covfefe.

" Magic 8 Ball | March 23, 2020

M-A-B So he is a mind reader and knows that who ever he was addressing cannot get tested, is that what you are trying to sell?"

I'm not trying to sell anything. Simply, you're incorrect in believing that he said that *you specifically* can not get tested. It was CLEARLY not a direct statement about you.

And for that matter, it was also clearly not a direct statement about the person he was responding to. It was you in the "royal" sense.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_we

Joshan | 23 marts 2020

Thanks MAB, it was a reply to Fish.

I never said he said me "specifically". Why are you trying to move goalposts? It was clear I was calling out the generalization as being false, which it is.

So for those in the Bay Area (all the "You" that live here) that really feel the need to get tested, drive over to Hayward.

Magic 8 Ball | March 23, 2020

I never said he said me "specifically".

Uh, who would you say you meant when you said "I," if not you specifically?

https://i.imgur.com/7bsBsOK.png

Nothing I said is false. I can get tested and that is not inconsistent with pushing back on the false generalization that "YOU" cannot get tested. He has absolutely no idea if the "YOU" he is addressing cannot get tested.

This is not hard.

Let's try this: Joshan, were you referring to a specific person?

10 bucks he says no.

So a person in a panic says "YOU" cannot get tested.

A calm person provides a source to get tested.

This is not hard.

Slice and dice it anyway you want. He said "YOU" cannot get tested.

He cannot back up his claim.

Joshan | 23 marts 2020

in the first post I used Fishs verbage. He said you, so I replied with you. I did not mean the person reading it was "you", I just used his sentence as the basic for my reply. Guess I should have led with @FISHEV...

Joshan | 23 marts 2020

basis*

vmulla | 23 marts 2020

@M8B being himself :)

"They won't test anyone,..."

Another lie.

Yes, truth is important. Hyperbole feeding panic is EVIL.

Magic 8 Ball | March 23, 2020
Slice and dice it anyway you want. He said "YOU" cannot get tested.
He cannot back up his claim.

www.businessinsider.com/coronavirus-testing-covid-19-tests-per-capita-ch...
www.cnn.com/2020/03/12/politics/congress-outrage-testing-covid-19/index....
www.pbs.org/newshour/health/the-reason-u-s-covid-19-numbers-arent-higher...
www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2020/03/coronavirus-testing-numbers/6...
www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2020/03/why-coronavirus-testing-us-so...
www.vox.com/science-and-health/2020/3/12/21175034/coronavirus-covid-19-t...

And perhaps my favorite
time.com/5801790/coronavirus-testing-us/

The original title to the Time article was "Why You Can't Get Coronavirus Testing in the U.S. Right Now."

I'm quite sure Alice Park didn't mean M-A-B-MCMLXXX. Or Magic 8 Ball, for that matter.

So one person says YOU cannot get tested and further goes on to lie with "they won't test anyone". The have already tested thousands and more everyday.

Who is spreading fear and panic and who is sending a message of realistic hope with fact that testing is, in fact, available.

This will certainly go down as one of the most absurd discussions on these forums, and that's saying a lot.

Fear and panic brings out the worst. We have Maxxer going with racial attacks and now Joshan trying to spread fear and panic with lies.

"they won't test anyone" is a lie or are you going to try and backpedal and try and get more specific about "they" now?

Joshan | 23 marts 2020

Like i said, he is focusing on one word and ignoring everything else said. Know anyone else who does that here?

Pages