Forums

Sterilizing a Model 3

Sterilizing a Model 3

Both my wife and I presumably have Covid-19 and seem to be on the mend. Contrary to what many believe, the virus is NOT mild -- unless one considers a fever of 103, vomiting, etc "mild" We have had to use our Model 3 while sick so I was wondering if anyone has experience with cleaning materials that kill viruses for the interior of the Model 3?

Be safe, Be healthy, Practice social distancing!

FISHEV | 23 marts 2020

yudansha™ | March 23, 2020Better solution, start talking about range! "

I think this would fall under my BLIND SPOT indicator talk. Four pages of nitwittery. @M8B is a classic troll and everybody goes with it, he says crazy stuff and people respond. He loves the attention. He is like a small child with inattentive parents so he keeps acting out to get attention. When Tesla suspended him, he loved the attention. Tesla actually emailed him, he was so excited to get any attention, just like the toddler.

It worked once he's had positive reinforcement for his bad behavior. from Tesla and all who responded to him or talked about him (mea culpa but three posts out of 200).

What is more interesting is that it mostly the delete crew hammering each other yet they won't delete the thread.

andy.connor.e | 23 marts 2020

Am i in a coma, or did fish change his programming?

M-A-B-MCMLXXX | 23 marts 2020

Nah, he’s always had “do as I say not as I do” tendencies.

Magic 8 Ball | 23 marts 2020

Popcorn

sheldon.mike1010 | 23 marts 2020

Act as though you have covid.
Stay 6 feet from everyone but your family. If your dog's vet is open for business, take it to the vet. Wear gloves when you leave your car and might touch doorknobs. Don't touch your face.
After dog gets the meds, thank the vet and go straight home. Remove gloves, wash hands for 20 seconds. Twice.

nice. stir the pot with nonsense and then sit there and watch it like its a show.

Hope im not the only one that thinks this stuff is still very obvious.

You aren’t.

"nice. stir the pot with nonsense and then sit there and watch it like its a show."

Your feeding is innocent, in your mind, I presume?

Orthopod | 23 marts 2020

« FISHEV | March 23, 2020
yudansha™ | March 23, 2020Better solution, start talking about range! "

I think this would fall under my BLIND SPOT indicator talk. Four pages of nitwittery. @M8B is a classic troll and everybody goes with it, he says crazy stuff and people respond. He loves the attention. He is like a small child with inattentive parents so he keeps acting out to get attention. When Tesla suspended him, he loved the attention. Tesla actually emailed him, he was so excited to get any attention, just like the toddler.

It worked once he's had positive reinforcement for his bad behavior. from Tesla and all who responded to him or talked about him (mea culpa but three posts out of 200).

What is more interesting is that it mostly the delete crew hammering each other yet they won't delete the thread.« 

He is spending his life here, searching attention by trolling in every thread. Searching for a approval from WhiteRussianWind and both cheering like teenagers on Miami Beach during a pandemic. They could get infected, never post again here and no one could care less. Making the forums and the world a better place.

vmulla | 23 marts 2020

Wait for ‘you’re all wrong and lying’

I’m bookmarking this thread and hope it stays. It’s a good example to showcase this character :)

LoL, Maxxer the humanitarian.

But vmulla this thread was not started by you, way out of character for you to not self promote threads that you started.

vmulla have you contacted Tesla concerning your CT that they broke software and created AC stink yet?

M8B: check your panties for a tiny red spot.

Until then STOP IT

@sheldon Make me : ).

Posting the shitshow video was helpful, I love it when a presenter says it could do this or could do that, nothing like speculation to make an even bigger shitshow. Very Helpful.

FISHEV | 23 marts 2020

StayThePhoqueHome | March 23, 2020 " Making the forums and the world a better place."

It was surprising how just his suspension alone made the forum much better that week, Of course the rest of the gang who got 'cease and desist" emails were a bit reserved for a while also.

LoL, forum has been awesome since EaglesPDX reappeared as FISHEV. Bummer he and rawballs could not get me banned, better luck next time.

Popcorn with butter.

Orthopod | 23 marts 2020

@M8B

There is an old saying

When you are picking fights with everyone, everyone is not the problem.

I think you are developing the first symptoms of dementia-related COVID-19 prodromal infection.
Here to help you in your life
https://www.quora.com/I-am-picking-up-fights-with-almost-everyone-these-...

Maxxer do you consider yourself as part of “everyone”?

teslamazing | 23 marts 2020

Damn, FISHEV still a nuisance.

And the gen public things covid is something. Oh boy

Orthopod | 23 marts 2020

@M8B
Keep picking fights with everyone, your life will only get better as you get older and more lonely.
On your hospital bed, I hope all the arguments you had online will make you feel better by having called half the members here EVIL LIARS.
living the end of your life like a witch hunt.

rob | 23 marts 2020

@OP
(if you are still reading the thread)

Half of my workgroup came down with the same symptoms but it was not COVID 19. One guy even had to be hospitalized due to dehydration from vomiting. You probably had the same non-covid flu. Unfortunately, this is not a good time to get the flu.

Hope you all recover swiftly.

Hey, would parking the car in the sun get the cabin temp high enough to kill viruses?

Orthopod | 23 marts 2020

« Poll: Biggest troll on Tesla Forums
Submitted by StayThePhoqueHome on March 23, 2020
« Joshan | March 23, 2020
yes posting my real story is panic... you really need to get a grip.

Flag as Inappropriate
Magic 8 Ball | March 23, 2020
Your participation in the YouTube thread and your snark about reading is hard (for you it appears) tells me you are unhinged (I have always known that about you but now you are spreading false information).

Flag as Inappropriate
NorthValley | March 23, 2020
Right now to assume does not make an ass out of u an me. If you or a family member have the symptoms then ASSUME you have COVID-19 and act accordingly! If you become very ill then call emergency services! As 80% of cases (commonly used number right now) will not require hospitalization, then you don't need to overburden the network. It's all about flattening the curve. Confirming I have it or not, through a test wont a) make me feel better or b) mean, if negative, I can mix it up with other people. STAY AT HOME as long as possible! Help society not just yourself!

Flag as Inappropriate
Joshan | March 23, 2020
the unhinged lol,,, ok now you are entering FISHEV level of stupidity. Karma is a bitch....

Flag as Inappropriate
Magic 8 Ball | March 23, 2020
Keep it up Joshan the EVIL LIAR.

Unflag this item
Joshan | March 23, 2020
wow... i just gotta shake my head and walk away. I thought FISH was the cancer on this forum. Maybe I havew been wrong »

A cancer can often being cured, however M8B has metastasized a long time ago.

I am not religious but I will probably pray that no one has to have the unfortunate experience of having to be taken care of by you Maxxer. Say what you will about me but you as a representative of the medical profession just reinforces that people have to be their own advocates. Taking advice from you is a death sentence. So glad I am not subjected to Canadian “healthcare”.

teslamazing | 23 marts 2020

Covid already was here months ago. These cases are just those that actually got tested.

No one back in oct, nov asked to be tested for coronavirus or even covid-19 to be specific...

Ross1 | 23 marts 2020

@ "
@
andy.connor.e | March 23, 2020

"Am i in a coma, or did fish change his programming?"

Ross1 | 23 marts 2020

Or maybe you have been unjust to him before?

^ nah, the only thing unjust would be to label him as less than King of Tesla Trolls.

It wouldn’t surprise me if he’s controlling both accounts and simulating a feud to generate artificial credibility for either.

literally not even out of the question. theres already proof of multiple accounts under the same name.
but why, is beyond me. lower the quality of information available to the forums?

Bighorn | 23 marts 2020

Covfefe will be claimed as the first mention of Covid I’m guessing.

vmulla | 23 marts 2020

@bighorn,
It’s unreal how many web entries there are for covfefe-19.
I just barely typed covfe, and the search bar auto prompted covfefe-19. :))

yudansha™ | 23 marts 2020

@StayThePhoqueHome The proper phrase is "could NOT care less". Just trying to be a good neighbor :)

philip | 24 marts 2020

@yudansha

@StayThePhoqueHome The proper phrase is "could NOT care less". Just trying to be a good neighbor :) +1

Neighbor = neighbour. Fixed it for you :)

Orthopod | 24 marts 2020

Thanks!

M8B, you are seriously a retard thinking I treat my patients the same way I treat the greatest internet troll of all time. You are just and old evil man trying to search some sens in your useless pitiful life having dysfunctional social interactions during your lifelong existence. I’d never have to treat patients like you since I’m not a psychiatrist.
I don’t have to treat personality disorders

teslamazing | 24 marts 2020

Y’all seriously need to visit a dispensary.

Joshan | 24 marts 2020

Are dispensaries considered critical business? :)

Bighorn | 24 marts 2020

They were at the outset. Haven’t heard otherwise.

andy.connor.e | 24 marts 2020

they better be considered essential. i'll need to make a second trip here soon

Magic 8 Ball | 24 marts 2020

Yes, they are considered "essential" and still open. If you go to get something to smoke I advise against it, you want to have your lungs in the best shape possible to fight this thing.

Theres plenty of stuff to not smoke

one of my friends said that chipotle is considered essential

yudansha™ | 24 marts 2020

@philip Here, in US, we use standard US English and write neighbor without “u”, just like flavor, honor, behavior, color, etc. It’s not because we are stupid or don’t know how others write. It’s because it’s been a standard for 200 years. Do you know it’s “organize“ in Oxford English but “organise” in British English?
http://www.bbcamerica.com/anglophenia/2014/05/america-drop-u-british-spe...

philip | 24 marts 2020

@yudansha

I know. I was just trying to introduce some light hearted banter into the mud-slinging shouting match. I was definitely not implying that all Americans are stupid or ignorant and please accept my apology if that message came across.

By the way, the couldn’t care less thing has always puzzled me. It does seem to be common practice (with a c for noun; s for verb in British English) for the “not” to be left out by Americans, but it just doesn’t make sense.

As George Bernard Shaw said we “are two nations separated by a common language.”

Joshan | 24 marts 2020

andy.connor.e | March 24, 2020
one of my friends said that chipotle is considered essential

All take out is.

construction is still considered essential so im still working, but from home.

Orthopod | 24 marts 2020

All construction sites have been halted here since this morning 8AM

M-A-B-MCMLXXX | 24 marts 2020

@Philip
“ By the way, the couldn’t care less thing has always puzzled me. It does seem to be common practice (with a c for noun; s for verb in British English) for the “not” to be left out by Americans, but it just doesn’t make sense.”

“I could care less” will probably be accepted as part of the general lexicon despite being nonsensical, much as the use of “literally” to mean its exact opposite (figuratively) has been codified (see Informal use): https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/literally

Both drive me crazy :)

Orthopod | 24 marts 2020

« FISHEV | March 23, 2020
StayThePhoqueHome | March 23, 2020 " Making the forums and the world a better place."

It was surprising how just his suspension alone made the forum much better that week, Of course the rest of the gang who got 'cease and desist" emails were a bit reserved for a while also. »

This forum need M8B to be quanrantined out of the internet for 10 years

FISHEV | 24 marts 2020

Magic 8 Ball | March 23, 2020 LoL, forum has been awesome since EaglesPDX reappeared as FISHEV. Bummer he and rawballs could not get me banned, better luck next time."

Tesla Forums bad rep dates from its beginning, long before Model 3 owners like myself started showing up. Without moderation, it slipped into a classic Lord of Flies devolution. We are still waiting for the cruise ship to arrive and restore civilization.

"Jack" and is gang attack new owners posts with snark ("this again", "read the manual") and then fanboism ("you are lying"," paid by fill-in-the blank"). New owners with issues post once and then leave for the more moderated forums. The gang also deleted owner posts and comments so the forum is actually scrubbed of other owner posts and comments.

So along come FISHEV and RAQBALL, new owners posting and same thing happens. But @raqball turns out to be Seth Bullock (see "Deadwood, great show to we watch on lock down) and gets Tesla to take a look at the mess. Tesla suspends @M8B and sends "cease and desist" emails to the worst offenders. Tesla also limited as much as possible the fanbois ability to delete owner posts and comments. That was pretty amazing considering the years of neglect by Tesla.

So Tesla, to it's credit, recognized the problem of @M8B et al. So fair to say Tesla ruled against them.

I think I'll change my name to Eight of Nine as I feel like the Fenris Rangers in "Picard", upholding truth, justice and the EV way in the fallen world of the Tesla Forums.

This thread where two members of the gang, @M8B and @Johan go at each other is from "Lord of Fliles II".

Pages