Forums

Sterilizing a Model 3

Sterilizing a Model 3

Both my wife and I presumably have Covid-19 and seem to be on the mend. Contrary to what many believe, the virus is NOT mild -- unless one considers a fever of 103, vomiting, etc "mild" We have had to use our Model 3 while sick so I was wondering if anyone has experience with cleaning materials that kill viruses for the interior of the Model 3?

Be safe, Be healthy, Practice social distancing!

Magic 8 Ball | 24 marts 2020

But, here I am after Tesla apologized to me. How long did it take for EaglesPDX aka FISHEV to get "reinstated" after he was banned?

Please provide a copy of this mythical cease and desist email, I would like to see what you are talking about.

Rawballs has repeatedly said the only reason he was here was because he refuses to be run off by bullies. His idle threats concerning lawyers never materialized, what happened?

PSA

FISHEV is EVIL and before he became an owner he was booted from this forum when he was using the user name of EaglesPDX. He is largely responsible for this ongoing shitshow and after he got booted as EaglesPDX he went and bought a model 3 so he could get reinstated using a new user name of FISHEV so he could continue his nefarious activities here.

FISHEV | 24 marts 2020

Lets put this up top so the four people still reading it can see the facts.

Magic 8 Ball | March 23, 2020 LoL, forum has been awesome since EaglesPDX reappeared as FISHEV. Bummer he and rawballs could not get me banned, better luck next time."

Tesla Forums bad rep dates from its beginning, long before Model 3 owners like myself started showing up. Without moderation, it slipped into a classic Lord of Flies devolution. We are still waiting for the cruise ship to arrive and restore civilization.

"Jack" and is gang attack new owners posts with snark ("this again", "read the manual") and then fanboism ("you are lying"," paid by fill-in-the blank"). New owners with issues post once and then leave for the more moderated forums. The gang also deleted owner posts and comments so the forum is actually scrubbed of other owner posts and comments.

So along come FISHEV and RAQBALL, new owners posting and same thing happens. But @raqball turns out to be Seth Bullock (see "Deadwood, great show to we watch on lock down) and gets Tesla to take a look at the mess. Tesla suspends @M8B and sends "cease and desist" emails to the worst offenders. Tesla also limited as much as possible the fanbois ability to delete owner posts and comments. That was pretty amazing considering the years of neglect by Tesla.

So Tesla, to it's credit, recognized the problem of @M8B et al. So fair to say Tesla ruled against them.

I think I'll change my name to Eight of Nine as I feel like the Fenris Rangers in "Picard", upholding truth, justice and the EV way in the fallen world of the Tesla Forums.

This thread where two members of the gang, @M8B and @Johan go at each other is from "Lord of Fliles II".

M-A-B-MCMLXXX | 24 marts 2020

@seab ass “ Tesla Forums bad rep dates from its beginning, long before Model 3 owners like myself started showing up.”

Trusty fish lying about his involvement on this forum. You’ve been “showing up” since before model 3 went into production.

https://postimg.cc/NLzgHGn8

Facts:

FISHEV is EVIL.
FISHEV is a full time disrupter that got booted from this forum while he was using the user name of EaglesPDX.
FISHEV is a full time liar.

andy.connor.e | 24 marts 2020

Whelp even if the construction gets halted, they still want their construction documents so work is on!

philip | 24 marts 2020

@ M-A-B-MCMLXXX | 24 March 2020
@seab ass “ Tesla Forums bad rep dates from its beginning, long before Model 3 owners like myself started showing up.”

“Trusty fish lying about his involvement on this forum. You’ve been “showing up” since before model 3 went into production.”

What he said was that the Tesla forum was already toxic before he turned up. Your rebuttal is nonsense because you have changed what Fish said into what you want to project he said. Read it again and see if you can understand.

@philip You do not seem to understand FISHEV got booted from this forum when he was posting under a different user name of EaglesPDX. He has been here for years bashing Tesla and fans of Tesla.

BTW, although FISHEV is an evil liar if you ask him directly if he ever posted using the user name of EaglesPDX he will not deny, he will only deflect.

M-A-B-MCMLXXX | 24 marts 2020

@philip

Yes, he was clearly saying that the forum was toxic before he showed up, but he routinely claims to have only showed up since purchasing a model 3 sometime last year (which is what this post about 'showing up' was meant to imply).

In reality, under the name EaglesPDX and others, he has been trolling since at least 2016. You have to take his statements in the context of his other posts. This is a lie spanning multiple threads.

More and more people are able to put the pieces together about the trolls on this forum, and they are becoming less and less effective. If no one else can see it. mabuck is done, eagles has resorted to fact-checking himself and high attention to accuracy and validity of his statements. Still doesnt talk to you like having a conversation, but is otherwise making sure its true first. 8ball still triggers a select few, but otherwise the quantity has gone down. its significantly improved over the past several months.

As long as people are increasingly able to put the pieces together and see it for what it really is, its going to continue to get better, simply because they are less and less effective.

Joshan | 24 marts 2020

Ya... my bad yesterday. I got sucked into the trap. It just hit a closer as it was family and not Tesla for once. Live and learn...

Why am I debating and caring what someone admittedly playing an act thinks. It did not click til Bighorn said it.... than I felt really foolish.

I will lay low for a bit and not get into tangles :)

Keep feeding shit storms, you are innocent as long as you don’t recognize your participation.

Joshan | 24 marts 2020

Not sure about just "waiting it out" instead of cleaning the car if you are sick. Report out that it lasted 17 days on the cruise ship.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/cruises/2020/03/24/coronavirus-dia...

I may do a small test today on a couple areas with Clorox wipes. Be good to know...

@8ball its funny because you're the one that makes the shit storm, and then you basically just blame everyone that responds to you for why its a shit storm. Didnt i say we would have 5 pages of comments in no time? and we have actually exceeded that. I dont really get why you do that, unless facebook has gotten boring.

Hope this was a good lesson, and another great example for those who care.

Keep feeding.

What is funny is those that repeatedly say don’t feed trolls, ignore them, then call me a troll and don’t follow their own advice.

I firmly accept the possibility that you have absolutely no idea what you are doing, nor what is going on.

But then again its just as likely you are a 10 year old who never grew up and bought a car and for some reason spend your 30-40 year old hours and days trolling people on the internet.

Whether you choose to acknowledge it or not, the more you put it in plain light what is going on, the more and more easy it is for others to see it. Not sure if anyone else sees it, but the forums are improving.

I agree your hypocrisy is on full display.

this is probably the 5th time in the last couple months that i've made it very obvious what you do. You hide under the notion of being an authentic person just like what fish is doing now, and has tried to do before. It doesnt work on everyone.

Keep feeding.

popcorn right?

Keep feeding.

@Joshan

No need to lay low. You've made an important discovery. jinkees!

I find this hard to interpret, but a troll is telling me to keep feeding himself? First fish and now this?
I think i've got to be in a coma.

philip | 24 marts 2020

@ andy.connor.e | March 24, 2020
Whether you choose to acknowledge it or not, the more you put it in plain light what is going on, the more and more easy it is for others to see it. Not sure if anyone else sees it, but the forums are improving.

I thought that as well. For sure, 2 of his usual henchmen haven't been around for a day and the place certainly smells much fresher.

Orthopod | 24 marts 2020

« andy.connor.e | March 24, 2020
I firmly accept the possibility that you have absolutely no idea what you are doing, nor what is going on.

But then again its just as likely you are a 10 year old who never grew up and bought a car and for some reason spend your 30-40 year old hours and days trolling people on the internet.

Flag as Inappropriate
andy.connor.e | March 24, 2020
Whether you choose to acknowledge it or not, the more you put it in plain light what is going on, the more and more easy it is for others to see it. Not sure if anyone else sees it, but the forums are improving. »

Magic 8 Ball probably built an online Avatar bigger than his reality self. He needs us to build his online alter-ego, he needs to pick up fights and he needs to think he wins arguments so he can feel like someone. At least he has the chance to have FISHEV to compare himself to make himself feel great again.

"He needs us to build his online alter-ego"

Well geez guys, thanks for being here for me. Putz

FISHEV | 24 marts 2020

M-A-B-MCMLXXX | March 24, 2020 In reality, under the name EaglesPDX and others, he has been trolling since at least 2016."

Except there are 86 DIFFERENT EaglesPDX posters as the fanbois change names all the time. The fanbois have been running the Tesla Forums for ever and know all kinds of tricks on fake account, That's why they accuse others of creating them since they know they do it and assume others do also. I can't even change my name as others do, I get error.

Here's just ONE instance of fanboi EaglePDX and FISHEV posting exact same time...a Tesla Reveal, Oh Boy! The deleted that thread when they got caught.

https://imgur.com/3BepvON

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoagldK69U0

FISHEV is an EVIL liar.

FISHEV is guilty of being one of the EaglesPDX's and was booted from this forum when he was posting using the user name of EaglesPDX.

FISHEV | 24 marts 2020

OMG...so @Magic8Ball was one of the many fanboi EaglePDXs the delete gang rants about and got himself booted TWICE. It all makes sense.

Interesting try but I am curious why you, FISHEV, will not lie and say you never posted using the user name of EaglesPDX. Is there some sort of liars code or rules I am unaware of?

philip | 24 marts 2020

There really is no hope for you @mhateball.

It’s like listening to a stuck record.

Just boring and annoying.

If you don’t grow up, I am going to take your interwebs from you.

@philp Don't need hope, I am already married.

teslamazing | 24 marts 2020

Flagging count has been initiated

philip | 24 marts 2020

@Magic 8 Ball | 24 March 2020
@philp Don't need hope, I am already married.

I feel her/his pain. It must be awful in lockdown.

I am very fortunate to have hooked up with one of the most solid persons I have ever known. That being said since the virus is more deadly for males I go by Donna now. I hope she will understand.

glad you could find someone to deal with u

I am glad you are glad.

yudansha™ | 24 marts 2020

Io so che tu sai che io so

FISHEV | 24 marts 2020

philip | March 24, 2020 "I feel her/his pain. It must be awful in lockdown."

He's on permanent lock down. He posts here 24/7 and is 40% of all posts. It's crazee.

I picture the "gimp" from "Pulp Fiction", they keep him chained up and gave him an iPhone until Marsellus shows up.

To know if I post 24/7 you have to be here 24/7. There are no time stamps.

eng.swhitfield | 24 marts 2020

You are supposed to stay home, in quarantine. Don't use your car.... Have someone do things for you or this shit will spread even more.

Orthopod | 24 marts 2020

You’re wife had so much to endure of you that her aorta had to be replaced from the hypertension you provoked.

Now, it’s FISHEV we’ll have to do brain surgery on to remove the brain tumour he will develop from reading and responding to your posts.

Maxxer, she had a genetic defect that was caught by a physician monitoring her cholesterol. After the physician referred her to a cardiologist the cardiologist asked her if she had any relative that suddenly keeled over without warning. Answer: YES. After that they were all over it and they measured the "defect" every couple of months until it grew large enough to require surgery. I am happy to report she is back to long distance running with her times being better than before she went it. Hopefully that will help with your medical training and knowledge. Best of luck I hope you can become a good doctor someday but I believe that hope will never be realized.

FISHEV | 24 marts 2020

"Don't use your car.... Have someone do things for you or this shit will spread even more."

Tesla service is open. Took car there today. Then to get loaner charged. Into Fred's for supplies. Hand wipes, keep distance, use self check out, wipe it off first, wipe off packages, wipe off charger, wipe hands again. Back to Tesla to pickup car. No touch service. They stay in building and you drop off and pick up or is it Dropov and Pickov?

https://forums.tesla.com/forum/forums/tesla-service-year-plague

Orthopod | 24 marts 2020

@M8B
Hope you don’t have kids
Her genetic defects with your genetic defects added wouldn’t last long

Maxxer I find it very interesting that you wish to continue this sort of "dialog".

With people like you in this world the world becomes very dark.

FISHEV | 24 marts 2020

He's protecting the gene pool. Strong work.

Pages