Forums

Sterilizing a Model 3

Sterilizing a Model 3

Both my wife and I presumably have Covid-19 and seem to be on the mend. Contrary to what many believe, the virus is NOT mild -- unless one considers a fever of 103, vomiting, etc "mild" We have had to use our Model 3 while sick so I was wondering if anyone has experience with cleaning materials that kill viruses for the interior of the Model 3?

Be safe, Be healthy, Practice social distancing!

Orthopod | 24 marts 2020

Dont worry M8B, you and your friend WW are the the only ones that deserve that dialog, the rest are respectable human beings

Magic 8 Ball | 24 marts 2020

Worry is a waste of time, I don't worry about anything.

Maxxer you think of yourself as respectable. Thank you so much for the belly laugh we need more of those.

Take care idiot.

yudansha™ | 24 marts 2020

@ eng.swhitfield Who is that someone who should risk his/her life for me? Why is my life more valuable than that person’s?

FISHEV | 24 marts 2020

Lets put this up top so the four people still reading it can see the facts.

Magic 8 Ball | March 23, 2020 LoL, forum has been awesome since EaglesPDX reappeared as FISHEV. Bummer he and rawballs could not get me banned, better luck next time."

Tesla Forums bad rep dates from its beginning, long before Model 3 owners like myself started showing up. Without moderation, it slipped into a classic Lord of Flies devolution. We are still waiting for the cruise ship to arrive and restore civilization.

"Jack" and is gang attack new owners posts with snark ("this again", "read the manual") and then fanboism ("you are lying"," paid by fill-in-the blank"). New owners with issues post once and then leave for the more moderated forums. The gang also deleted owner posts and comments so the forum is actually scrubbed of other owner posts and comments.

So along come FISHEV and RAQBALL, new owners posting and same thing happens. But @raqball turns out to be Seth Bullock (see "Deadwood, great show to we watch on lock down) and gets Tesla to take a look at the mess. Tesla suspends @M8B and sends "cease and desist" emails to the worst offenders. Tesla also limited as much as possible the fanbois ability to delete owner posts and comments. That was pretty amazing considering the years of neglect by Tesla.

So Tesla, to it's credit, recognized the problem of @M8B et al. So fair to say Tesla ruled against them.

I think I'll change my name to Eight of Nine as I feel like the Fenris Rangers in "Picard", upholding truth, justice and the EV way in the fallen world of the Tesla Forums.

This thread where two members of the gang, @M8B and @Johan go at each other is from "Lord of Fliles II".

FISHEV | 24 marts 2020

And this since it always comes up from the eternal sunshine of the spotless minds.

M-A-B-MCMLXXX | March 24, 2020 In reality, under the name EaglesPDX and others, he has been trolling since at least 2016."

Except there are 86 DIFFERENT EaglesPDX posters as the fanbois change names all the time. The fanbois have been running the Tesla Forums for ever and know all kinds of tricks on fake account, That's why they accuse others of creating them since they know they do it and assume others do also. I can't even change my name as others do, I get error.

Here's just ONE instance of fanboi EaglePDX and FISHEV posting exact same time...a Tesla Reveal, Oh Boy! The deleted that thread when they got caught.

https://imgur.com/3BepvON

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoagldK69U0

FISHEV | 24 marts 2020

Carry on.

FISHEV is EVIL and was booted from this forum when he posted under the user name of EaglesPDX.

FISHEV is a liar but for some reason will not lie and deny that he used to post using the EaglesPDX user name.

The curious case of a serial liar who will not lie to deny that he used to post using the EaglesPDX user name. Why is he afraid to lie about himself using the EaglesPDX user name?

Orthopod | 24 marts 2020

@M8B
« Magic 8 Ball | March 24, 2020
Worry is a waste of time, I don't worry about anything.

Maxxer you think of yourself as respectable. Thank you so much for the belly laugh we need more of those.

Take care idiot. »

Seems like you are the EVIL liar.
You worry more about your forum alter-ego than spending time with your wife.

I said I keep my « dialog » for you and WW, other forum members are respectable human beings. I didn’t say shit about how I consider my « forum respectability ». You can imply whatever you want in your fantasy world where you siege on the idiot throne ruling WhiteWind. Good crusade against FISHEV, we are eager to see the Battle of the EaglePDX. Probably the 14th time you fight this one and lose.

"You worry more about your forum alter-ego than spending time with your wife."

Really, you know this how?

If I lose who wins? What do they win?

Don't worry be happy. Idiot

Orthopod | 24 marts 2020

Because you are here, replying again, idiot.

So you really do not know anything and you can't answer what the winner wins.

Don't worry be happy, doctor failure.

WW_spb | 24 marts 2020

Disclaimer.
StayThePhoqueHome aka Maxxer is fake Canadian Doc and Racist.
http://imgur.com/a/nyxyX75

M-A-B-MCMLXXX | 24 marts 2020

Since there’s ample time to kill, is the above an example of racism or is it bigotry towards a religion and ethnicity?

And go:

WW_spb | 24 marts 2020

I would say racism bc it's not the first time he suggests all Russians are bad and evil and when I mentioned that I have Jewish heritage he put it in to the next gear with his attacks.
But I believe it's all an act just like Fish.

Russian is not a race! lol

Nor is Jewish a race.

But if WoWa religious (practicing Judaism) then his nemesis is discriminating him.

*But if WoWa is religious...

FISHEV | 24 marts 2020

"Nor is Jewish a race"

Actually it is if you look at 23andMe and other genetic testing sites. Ashkenazi Jews are a genotype.

Historically, anthropologists considered four races: Caucasoid, Mongoloid, Negroid, and Australoid. Ethnic Jews fall within the Caucasoid race.

FISHEV | 24 marts 2020

But this is genetics and there is definitely an Ashkenazi genotype in the 23andMe listing. It's a mix of European genotypes and Semitic genotypes.

Agreed, but genetics and race aren’t equivalent.

Interestingly, my wife has Ashkenazi makers, and works as a research scientist at the company which supplies genotyping equipment to 23&me (Illumina)

(Not interestingly.... coincidentally. I hate the lack of edit on this forum).

sheldon.mike1010 | 25 marts 2020

"FISH IS a blah blah blah and he hurt my feelings blah blah blah"

Must be feverish & a bit more psychotic the last few days..

Pages