Forums

New M3 feature - Who will be your voice?

New M3 feature - Who will be your voice?

I would like to see a new feature in the M3 that allows the car's computer to read me selected threads from this forum while I am driving. It would assign unique voices for each username - though it would give you the power to override and reassign the voices.

My voice would be Morgan Freeman doing Nelson Mandela - or maybe it would be Neil Young.

What would your voice be - and what would you assign to others? (please kindly refrain from assigning a name to our multi-named friend - as I would prefer that this thread does not go in that direction)

vicmgvaz | 3 september 2016

My voice will be from Angelina Jolie; )

ccsccs7 | 3 september 2016

I'd like my voice To be from Estelle Fanta Swaray.

Mailrail707 | 3 september 2016

Elon Musk

gregcropper | 3 september 2016

Floyd the barber.

Haggy | 3 september 2016

I'd want a cross between Neil Young and James Earl Jones.

NomoDinos | 3 september 2016

The narrator from Dukes of Hazard or William Shatner.

mntlvr23 | 3 september 2016

@Haggy - lol, I was picturing your voice as JEJ

Red Sage ca us | 5 september 2016

Haggy: There will be no one to stop us this time.

Me? As much as I'd love being voiced by Patrick Stewart as Jean Luc Picard, or Eddie Murphy as Donkey, or Kevin Conroy as Batman, or Mark Hamill as The Joker... I'd most liked to be represented by eithe Laurence Fishburne or Jeff Goldblum as themselves.

Red Sage ca us | 5 september 2016

Haggy: There will be no one to stop us this time.

Me? As much as I'd love being voiced by Patrick Stewart as Jean Luc Picard, or Eddie Murphy as Donkey, or Kevin Conroy as Batman, or Mark Hamill as The Joker... I'd most liked to be represented by eithe Laurence Fishburne or Jeff Goldblum as themselves.

zakeeus | 5 september 2016

I think I would go with Snoop Dogg

andre | 7 september 2016

How is Majel Barrett-Roddenberry not at the top of the list?

dsvick | 7 september 2016

Marvin the robot from HHGTTG would be someone, not sure who, but he should be there.
And Eddie the elevator, him too.

My name is Dave, so my car's voice should, of course, be Hal's.

jdanielp_uk | 7 september 2016

MARVIN: [On telephone] I’m in the car park.

ZAPHOD: In the car park!? What are you doing there?

MARVIN: [On telephone] Parking cars what else do you do in the car park?

Red Sage ca us | 8 september 2016

Majel Barrett-Roddenberry, Marina Sirtis, Jonathan Frakes, Michael Dorn, Rene Auberjonois, and others apparently all got their roles on Star Trek due to having very unique and easily recognizable voices.

andy.connor.e | 8 september 2016

This would cause too much distraction. There are already problems with people on their phones and driving. Last thing we need is for people to obsess in the forums while driving constantly taking their eyes off the road.

tedirelan | 10 september 2016

I want dibs on Yoda.

tedirelan | 10 september 2016

Or rather, Dibs on Yoda I desire.

Red Sage ca us | 10 september 2016

Well, I do have the perfect face... erm... I mean, VOICE for radio!