Forums

I thank you Model S and X owners

I thank you Model S and X owners

Thank you past and current Tesla owner. Because of your investment in your vehicles you make it possible for many of us to afford an affordable EV auto steering vehicle. This is an investment is our future and help the world at the same time. Plus from what I heard the Model S and X are awesome to drive. So thank you

lilbean | 20 oktober 2016

That's sweet. :-)

KP in NPT | 20 oktober 2016

You're welcome. ;-)

carlk | 20 oktober 2016

Just like we thanked Roadster owners who took even greater risk than us.

carlk | 20 oktober 2016

Just like we thanked Roadster owners who took even greater risk than us.

jordanrichard | 20 oktober 2016

"...Plus from what I heard the Model S and X are awesome to drive. So thank you" Yes they are and you are welcome. Where are you located, I am sure a Tesla owner would be willing to take you for a ride in their car.

Jcastillo18 | 21 oktober 2016

Jordanrichard I live in Mcallen, Tx the nearest Tesla store is in Austin, Tx about 250 miles away lol, I have seen two Model S in this area lol

PhillyGal | 21 oktober 2016

@Jcastillo - Agreed! And also, jordanrichard is correct. I would love to take you for a ride and show you the S if you're ever in Philly.

Just yesterday a couple dudes were hanging out front of the corner store (a city thing?) were staring hard as I drove by. I threw the car in reverse and backed up to get them get a closer look. "Look at that screen! Like a tv in there!"

PhillyGal | 21 oktober 2016

*let them get a closer look.

Mike83 | 21 oktober 2016

Yes. Pay it forward. It is very satisfying. If I could afford the P100D I would add that but Elon was thoughtful in giving us old owners priority on the M3. I only wish I had ordered 2 or 3 of them to become part of the Tesla Network ride sharing.

D.Lew | 21 oktober 2016

+1 carlk and +1 to this whole thread and +100 to Tesla. I love this so much. Thank you everyone for your investments and enthusiasm.

jordanrichard | 21 oktober 2016

Jcastillo, like PhillyGal, I am in the Northeast, specifically in CT, if you are ever up this way, I extend the same invite as her.

tigardspaz | 21 oktober 2016

I agree. Thank you for believing in Tesla and helping to contribute to the Supercharger network. As of today there are 312 supercharger stations in the United States, five of which have opened in the past two days.

Jcastillo18 | 25 oktober 2016

Yup