Forums

Spotify Stations cannot be removed?

Spotify Stations cannot be removed?

Does anyone know how to remove 'stations' in the Tesla Spotify menu?

I added a station based on a song I was listening to, but found a better station for the same artist that I prefer. However, in the stations list, I cant seem to remove the station(s) I don't want.

Regards,
Nick

jennatx | 31 oktober 2017

I haven't figured out any way to delete any stations, period! I haven't added any, but it (usually) shows about a dozen stations, most of which I don't want. Hopefully there is a way!

TeslaTap.com | 31 oktober 2017

Not sure there is an option. You can remove anything from favorites by long pressing any favorite icon, and then "X"s appear over every one. Tap to delete. You might try that with Spotify (which we don't have in the USA).

sv_18 | 1 november 2017

I have not confirmed this, but I believe that once you are listening to that "station" there is a filled in heart next to the name of the station. If you touch that heart it goes hollow which I believe removes it from your favorites list.

jim | 27 november 2019

Since US owners now have Spotify and it appears this is still an issue I decided to necro this thread instead of start a new one.

Has anyone figured out how to delete a Spotify station from their car?
From what I can tell, it's not possible.

drgg | 25 december 2019

I spoke with Tesla support about the inability to remove Spotify 'stations' and they tell me that this issue has been submitted for future updates. No timetable was shared with me, however.

niduj | 30 december 2019

Taco Bell is an American chain of fast-food restaurants based in Irvine. The Taco Bell was founded by Glen Bell in the year 1962 in Downey, California.

https://tellthebells.org/

sprinkles5000 | 1 januar 2020

model 3 owner here and have had the same problem. A passenger added a song as a station to my spotify account, which cannot be removed. I chatted with a technician at spotify and they said that they have no way of removing this station from my tesla. So it's clear, this station only shows up on my tesla and not my mobile, desktop, or browser device.

I really hope Tesla's software team can get to the bottom of these UX problems. It's a serious pain to not have siimilar functionality that we're used to as well as these ghost stations that are showing up. Also, this taco bell spam in this forum.

RavynArcadia | 1 januar 2020

Couldn't you sign out and back in or delete it through the Spotify app on your phone?

I just got an MX so I haven't messed with Spotify too much.

mbirnie51 | 1 januar 2020

I'm trying to get Spotify onto my MX. I have Premium, and signed in first time about 2pm today. The screen is still twirlling arround at 5:20pm.