Forums

Would elon "vote no" tomorrow?

Would elon "vote no" tomorrow?

Let's say he drove his model s to a voting location. What would he vote?

TeslaTap.com | 6 november 2017

Strangest post of the day. California has no voting today.

TranzNDance | 6 november 2017

He would vote Yes on S, of course.

Bighorn | 6 november 2017

@TT
Today is not tomorrow.

@Bighorn, thanks for sharing that map. I was worried that I missed the election materials, but my county is not listed as having an election tomorrow.

Disclaimer, my username was automatically determined based on my email address, and I have no affiliation with Tesla other than as an owner and fan. My comment was in jest and I do not presume to have any insight nor authority to speak up on behalf of Elon or Tesla.

akikiki | 6 november 2017

tesla - now you tell us? I've been buying and selling my Tesla stock based on your comments for years.

p.c.mcavoy | 7 november 2017

@tesla - You realize you can change your forum name independently from what the email is you use to log into your My Tesla account? Just to to Tesla Account, and then in the upper right corner will be displayed

Home Account Sign Out

Click on Account and it will take you to a page where you can change your login credentials and then lower down your forum name. While they may have set your forum name to tesla initially based upon your email, retaining it as your forum name is a choice you make from this point forward.

carlk | 7 november 2017

OT a bit about username. One thing to remember is don't automatically assume people with usernames that contain words like S85, 75D or P100D are from people who actually own those cars. Some of them are known for constantly posting very negative comments of Tesla that is hard to believe they come from real owners.