Forums

Hang Out Thread

Hang Out Thread

This is the official BS hang out thread :) There are times you just want to talk, or say what is up, or just connect with other X owners on a level other than just the X. We used to do this on Silvers Referral thread, but that got flagged away, and I miss my space to BS with others and have some fun.

So come and enjoy and share your fun times with us all.

If there are several that think this is wasting space, please speak up and we can discuss removing it too. I don't want to create a problem with others that feel it should not be here, but as there are not 20 new posts each day on this X side (at least not yet) I didn't see the harm of having a hang out post.

Again, please if you think this should disappear, I will delete it. I just miss having places to not detract from others posts but yet connect with other owners and have fun :)

burdogg | 23 april 2019

@beaver - just checked and my online account still shows that I have free unlimited supercharging :)

jimglas | 23 april 2019

@Beaver: My MX still has FUSC, My P3D changed to pay per use SC

beaver | 23 april 2019

Thanks jimglas and burdogg, someone just posted in the 3 forum that they called and it’s a website glitch.

jimglas | 23 april 2019

FWIW: My P3D is now back to FUSC

jjgunn | 23 april 2019

FUSC on my MX - no reason for it to ever change unless I sell it.

ckcland2 | 10 maj 2019

Hope everyone is doing well! Can anyone recommend an iphone holder? TIA

jimglas | 11 maj 2019

I prefer using my left hand

Vawlkus | 13 maj 2019

My pants pocket works the best for me.

vipinkamath | 13 maj 2019

@ckcland2 check out https://www.proclipusa.com/

I used to love the magnetic ones (search Amazon for “magnetic phone holder”) for a clean look. But wireless charging has ruined that.

Triggerplz | 13 maj 2019

Left handed Pocket pool? :-)

jjgunn | 13 maj 2019

@Triggerplz - damnit...."beat" me to it.

Triggerplz | 14 maj 2019

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ :-)

ckcland2 | 14 maj 2019

thanks @vpin !

Pages