Submitted by JDPink on 17. Januar 2013
I've been reading these forums for a while now, but this is my first post. Yesterday I received my invitation to configure (#14,703) but it was a bittersweet moment. I’m thrilled that I'm able to configure my car as I can’t wait to drive it, but when I made my reservation I wasn’t planning on getting the car until August. August is perfect because my wife has told me I can’t get the car until we get a new house.
Therefore I need help. If I wait until the last moment (2/13/13) to configure my car without the price increase, can I delay the car until August? I’m open to eliminating options, such as Active Air Suspension, to slow down the process, but does anyone know how much that actually slows it down? Or do you know how much the other options slow down the production time? This is what I was planning on getting.
60 kWh batteries
All Glass Panoramic Roof
Active Air Suspension
Black Nappa Leather
Thanks in advance.