Submitted by neilmathieu on 24. Januar 2016
Last Saturday, I drove Quebec City to St-Hyacinthe, Qc back and forth and my passengers and me have been frozen 80% of the ride. The other 20% has been comfortable because I preheated at 23C during recharging before the trip. I drove at 115 km/hr with 21.5C degrees on heating but exterior cold air ( -14C ) won on the heater. My backing seats passengers were frozen especially their feet ; in front a little bit warmer but like back seats, feet frozen. I used Automatic mode and manual mode to correct the situation and Manual mode is little bit better but inside stayed too cold.
Have you any suggestions / solutions to fix this unpardonable deficiency in North countries ?
My embarrassment was amplify by my passengers ( Mercedes owners )