Forums

2 Years, 2 Months, 2 Weeks, 2 Days, 2 Hours, and 2 minutes...

2 Years, 2 Months, 2 Weeks, 2 Days, 2 Hours, and 2 minutes...

Since I've reserved my model 3.

I looked at my phone's home screen at 12:31 P.M. and realized that the widget was about to show all 2's :-).

Reserved 3/31/16 at 10:30 A.M. in PA
Config 4/30
Delivery 7/5

Black/Aero

phil | 16. Juni 2018

Wait 2 more days?

Ctinnn | 16. Juni 2018

@phil, thanks. I just realized I forgot to add the "2 days" in title. Lol

avanti5010 | 04. August 2018

I think I'm having a long wait for tech assistance on the telephone. One hour and 30 minutes and still waiting. Pretty bad, but not as bad as you. What config did you order?

Claudine. | 05. August 2018

Lol, this was my post before the forum blocked me after I became an owner. Not sure how that happened.

My config was Black w/ Aero.

I ended up getting my car on 6/30. However, I'm back in the waiting game. Husband loved my car so much he gets to keep it after my new one comes in a couple of weeks.

Claudine. | 05. August 2018

Lol, this was my post before the forum blocked me after I became an owner. Not sure how that happened.

My config was Black w/ Aero.

I ended up getting my car on 6/30. However, I'm back in the waiting game. Husband loved my car so much he gets to keep it after my new one comes in a couple of weeks.

mattdomingo | 05. August 2018

@Ctinnn, i am confused, your post says you took delivery on 7/5? for you to continue to monitor the time since you reserved is rubbing salt in our wounds that reserverd before you and still have not heard from Tesla. that hurts Ctinnn.