Submitted by alexmalinovich on 09. Mai 2019
I just placed an order last week for a new P100DL to replace my 2015 90D. It was a hard decision since I really love my car, but depreciation had already taken over 60% so I didn't want to wait any longer. Plus the free ludicrous and 5k supercharging made it as good a time as any.
I'd love to hear from anyone who has gone through a similar upgrade about what you've been most and least happy with in terms of changes.
* I know that AP2 was really not great for a while compared to my radar-based AP1, but I should be getting 3.0 which I hear is much better now.
* I know that the new "vegan leather" seats don't quite feel right compared to my next gen leather seats but I'm guessing I'll adjust. (I just hope they kept the firm bolsters since I really find those quite comfortable.)
* I have no idea what to expect with the new suspension, but I don't know if anyone else does either yet. I had the air suspension on my 2015 and I really liked it, though I don't do a lot of "spirited" driving.
* I had the old "yacht floor" option and I kind of got used to having that open space for storage, but I believe the new center console is built in now and can't really be removed. (and I don't know for sure that I'd want it to, it just does feel a tiny bit more closed in when I sit in one of the newer models now)
* I decided to stick with the 19" wheels since I know that the 21" used to be rather noisy when I bought my first one. I'm guessing nothing has changed on that front, but if anyone has gone to the 21" and been happy with it I'd love to hear your experiences as well. I'm definitely considering it.