Forums

Navigation

Navigation

Since 3 Days imput into navigation system is not possible.
Offline navigation does not work as well.

Tesla Service does not answer.

Bernd Turowski

JChun | 30. Juni 2019

try rebooting if you haven't already. What exactly are the symptoms?

bernd.turowski | 01. Juli 2019

I did try all reboot options several times.
trafic information does not appear on the map.
Adress input results in hint, that only offline navigation is possible.
Whatever I give in the offline input-field results in an error.
It is only possible, to navigate with old destinations or to mark a destination by touching the screen.
When I look in the web, I'm not the only one having this probleme.

Bernd Turowski

Owner2015 | 01. Juli 2019

Have spoken to Tesla service centre about this issue (cannot call them but now have to book an online appointment and hope they call you back) and they have informed me that this issue is due to the fact that over the air updates will not longer be sent to your can after June 29th. You will now have to park your car in your front room to get wifi in order to receive any further updates. The mapping issue is due to a partial update which is not able to be completed due to the cancellation of our agreed 3g connection. Hope this helps.

EVRider | 01. Juli 2019

@Owner2015: What you said above doesn’t apply to everyone. See details here: https://www.tesla.com/support/frequently-asked-questions-connectivity

bernd.turowski | 01. Juli 2019

I just got the update parking my car within my WLAN....the update did arrive and seems to be completed, but no change concerning problems with navigation.
Tesla did re-upload today all maps . but no effect.
Thei told me that a longer service date would be needed....the earliest date is mid September....2 and a half months....unbelievable.
Bernd Turowski