Forums

All my EAP features are gone

All my EAP features are gone

I bought my car back in April with EAP and today i noticed it wouldn’t do lane change. Then i checked and NoAP was not there. I opened my app and Summon was gone as well. Has anyone had this happen to them? I tried calling Tesla support but waiting for 30 mins any nobody picked up so I will try to call them again tomorrow

EVRider | 05. September 2019

Did you actually pay $5.000 for EAP? Some owners had EAP without paying for it.

rozen.jeff | 05. September 2019

I am having the same problem

rozen.jeff | 05. September 2019

I am having the same problem it seemed to start about a week ago.

tigerkc | 05. September 2019

I thought they changed to AP-FSD back in Feb. How did you get EAP in April?

sheldon.mike1010 | 05. September 2019

This Tesla webpage, Tesla Account, Manage, View Details and look for 'Full Self Driving' or 'Enhanced Autopilot' there.
Contact them if it's not what you expect or it's not functioning on the car if listed. Some Model 3's left the factory with more goodies than paid for. Little by little, they will be extinguished so that profiles match what we purchased.

lbowroom | 05. September 2019

“ Little by little, they will be extinguished so that profiles match what we purchased.”

Did Tesla make a statement to this effect?

Techy James | 05. September 2019

@sethlsams Let me guess Tesla gave you a free trial of FSD and now you want it for Free. In April, the only way you would have had EAP is if you bought a LR version of the Model 3 that was built prior to March 1st. The way to check this is go to your account detail page and look for Enhance Auto Pilot in the Options detail.
Interesting note I originally purchased Enhance Auto Pilot and Add Full Self Driving after delivery. And the Details page used to show that. Now it Shows I have Auto Pilot and Full Self Driving Capability. While the change don't affect me, it could affect someone that had Purchase EAP but never the FSD option.
Either-way you can look at your original Bill of Sale and verify if you had paid for EAP and don't currently have it. I would recommend you contact Tesla through the Support page if your Account/Bill of Sale indicates you should have EAP and you don't have it.

pathman1 | 07. September 2019

Does your "About your Tesla" page from the "T" menu shows the correct trim level? I have a SR+ but 2 days ago it changed to "Standard" with autopilot features missing. Had a chat with support, hey confirmed that I have SR+ from their side, and directed me to power cycle the car, which didn't help. Have a service appoint set for 2 weeks from now, until then I am stuck with "Standard"....