Forums

Steering wheel buttons malfunction

Steering wheel buttons malfunction

I am now experiencing total loss of functions of the buttons on the steering wheel, including the horn, for the 6th time in the past 1.5 years. They resumed working after service for varying durations, from 2 weeks to 6 months. The worrying thing is that Tesla service COULD NOT identify the reason for the failure--they just replaced something. I wonder if this problem is unique to Hong Kong where due to "national security" concern, advanced technological solution is denied?

doctrkan | 21. November 2019

I am now experiencing total loss of functions of the buttons on the steering wheel, including the horn, for the 6th time in the past 1.5 years. They resumed working after service for varying durations, from 2 weeks to 6 months. The worrying thing is that Tesla service COULD NOT identify the reason for the failure--they just replaced something. I wonder if this problem is unique to Hong Kong where due to "national security" concern, advanced technological solution is denied?

govibak | 22. November 2019

UPS also well known as https://upserss.pro/ today doesn’t require any sort of introduction. Established in 1907, this firm is today one of the largest in terms of parcel delivery service.