Submitted by buickguy on 31. Mai 2016
There were a couple of nice features of today's shareholder meeting and some not so comfortable.
I liked --
1) Parking lot guidance on where to park.
2) The speed to which attendees were processed into the room.
3) Great presentation by Elon and JB. Very candid; important to hear about the troubles and successes.
What I didn't like --
1) The meeting did not start on time. Elon, it is time to start practicing on time delivery!
2) The meeting room is too small; it was filled to overflowing. A new venue is in order.
3) Guests of shareholders were not allowed in the main room, but shunted into a "viewing" room. This means that spouses and other family members were essentially dis-invited after they showed up. If your name wasn't on the shares, you could not attend. Not friendly; not pleasant.
At about three and one-half hours, this meeting ran too long, although I did enjoy the content. Elon and JB have material for a book, maybe even a 3-volume set!
What did you think?