Forums

5 seater secund row fold flat

5 seater secund row fold flat

Many customers are waiting to know before configuring IMO so TM should answer that question asap. What do you think ?

lilbean | 19. Juni 2016

I think the answer is no, they don't fold flat.

WSE51 | 19. Juni 2016

They absolutely do not fold at all; the 3rd row seats fold flat.

aesculus | 20. Juni 2016

@WSE51: There has been a lot of speculation that the 5 seat version might have different seats for the second row and that is why it is delayed. I would hope that is a reason but doubt it.

elguapo | 20. Juni 2016

No. I think second row will not fold flat for 5 seats or any other.

Delay in production is supposedly due to different safety tests related to removal of third row.

If you're waiting for folding second row, do not hold your breath.

aesculus | 20. Juni 2016

There was a thread entry over at TMC today where a DS told someone that they hold-up on the 5 seats is because of a folding second row. :-)

vperl | 20. Juni 2016

DS, they are the pipeline to MX knowledge.

Speculative at best, or most likely what a DS says when cornered, without a clue. I asked my DS, never to give me speculations, if they did not have it in writing, please tell me nothing.

My DS, liked what I asked. Takes pressure off, for they are clueless, in a good way .

Gayatrikr | 20. Juni 2016

Just give me a 5 seater folding not folding i dont care just get on with my 5 seater;-)
If u buy 3 rows and keep the third folded forever u have essentially the same two rows so whats all this retest redesign or whatever For a 2 row X ???

vperl | 24. Juni 2016

Latest rumor, folding seats, five seater only

Beta tester are out of luck.

vperl | 25. Juni 2016

But, a Big Hug and a THANK-YOU BETA TESTERS

Yes the ,

vperl | 25. Juni 2016

Five seaters will be so happy when they reap the rewards of the BETA TESTERS

End of January 2017, my five seat Model X P90DL will be pristine, flawless, and fully upgraded .

vperl | 27. Juni 2016

A reported confirmation holder of a five seater with a Vin

Wonder if it is a Sig, or lowly production model

P90DL loaded or what

vperl | 16. September 2016

Maybe

fatemileena | 18. September 2016

Still looking for Tesla Model X accessories? go to Topfit
http://hoop8.com/1609C/scsLzGxa.jpg
http://hoop8.com/1609C/uleLbZMs.jpg

vperl | 19. September 2016

When the Five Seat Configuration is being released by end of January 2017, all the previous beta testers will be disappointed, and crying .

Flat folding seats, Auto Pilot 8.5, flawless build, and my 100 kW battery , extra leg room.

vperl | 21. September 2016

Seats will fold flat, be jealous.

About the fellow and his five seat Vin#

Smell some horsey stuff

Triggerplz | 21. September 2016

LMAO VPERL you a silly idiot, where u gonna pick your 5 seater up at?? so I can come and put my foot up your ass.. You may be ignorant and can't spell with messed up grammar but you got enough sense to stay hidden behind a computer..I suggest you take your medication and STFU nobody gives a damn about you or a 5 seater, Your dumb ass bumps every 5 seat thread some of them you talking to your self enough with all these 5 seat threads, I would say stick a 5 seater up your stupid ass but there's no room because I'm putting my foot up in it, your cheap ass should buy the 7 seater and fold the 3rd down. Better yet lets meet and have a TALK. I keep 2 pair of Everlast boxing gloves in my frunk lets meet and go a few friendly rounds, nothing wrong with a little exercise.. Lets meet up

vperl | 22. September 2016

Usual threatening violent post, it is your tactic.

Thanks

fatemileena | 23. September 2016

Just give me a 5 seater folding not folding i dont care just get on with my 5 seater;-)
If u buy 3 rows and keep the third folded forever u have essentially the same two rows so whats all this retest redesign or whatever For a 2 row X ???

liudmd | 01. Oktober 2016

when I get my 5seater, if is non folding version, can I section the headrest of middle seat and make it removable?

Triggerplz | 01. Oktober 2016

???

liudmd | 01. Oktober 2016

make a horizontal cut, separate head rest from the seat, put 2 vertical steel bar in the headrest, two holes in the seat for these two steel bar to slide down, I can take it out anytime I want to improve rear visibility.

Triggerplz | 02. Oktober 2016

O HELL NAW

AlMc | 02. Oktober 2016

@!Triggerplz: Threatening violence over an internet post. Really? If you posted that on TMC you would be banned, and IMO, rightfully so.

@aim NOT MINDING YOUR BUSINESS REALLY? I didn't ask for your IMO u know what u can do with your IMO??

@aim "IF you posted that on TMC you would be banned" Well I didn't post that on TMC, IF a frog had wings it wouldn't bump its ass when it landed

@aim btw No threats of Violence I offered to meet him and go a few friendly rounds with boxing gloves you didn't see that part? You taking up for him are you his lady or something? Nobody likes that idiot he has pissed off many here male and female I'm just willing to do what a lot of people would love to do and make a sport out of it

lilbean | 02. Oktober 2016

@triggerplz, I'll spar with you. :-) Just don't put your foot up my butt! :-)

@lilbean LMAO We don't literally put a foot up the butt, I may call one of my friends and say let's spar a few rounds today and he will be ok and I'm gonna put my foot up your ass this time, it's no violence it's just how we talk.. I would never do anything illegal to that idiot but I would love to spar with him, a couple of the guys are police officers so he would be safe with the gloves off.. He likes to try to bully people and pick on women a few of the newbies left because he would say something stupid to their post and the newbies thought everyone was like him.. I just would like to see him in person and let him bully me.. By The Way lilbean I respect women and would never hit a woman so you would be putting your foot up my ass :-)

@triggerplz, Lol. I knew what you meant. I never thought you would literally insert your foot up is anal canal. That would just be gross. I know boxing is a sport. Karate is a sport too. I won first place in a karate tournament. It's fun! :-)

@lilbean I wrote that post 11 days ago and not one person came to the defense of that idiot as nobody likes him now all of a sudden aim wanna say something, why didn't Aim speak up when that idiot was saying u a racist that idiot Vperi has a sick mind, where was aim then? I spoke up aim didn't say a damn thing...

@lilbean you won first place in a karate tournament WOW u might can kick my ass for real

Well, it was in the white belt category. :-)

AlMc | 02. Oktober 2016

@Triggerplz: Suggestion: anger management. Peace out

I need "tolerating stupid people" training. Lol.

@aim Suggestion: mind your business, stay in your lane

Btw, that was not directing at @aim :-), just people I encounter daily.

@lilbean TSP training LOL and about the white belt, white belt can still kick a little somin :-)

@trigger, Yes! I agree! I kick butt! Especially for a small person. A small person with a big temper and adrenaline can do some damage. :-)

liudmd | 02. Oktober 2016

Triggerplz, I applause for you, Hope you win the tournament. just tell me when and where, I'll be there.

@liudmd I appreciate your support, I recall that idiot was disrespectful to you also

liudmd | 02. Oktober 2016

yes, he was, but I know how to defend myself , no problem here.

vperl | 11. Oktober 2016

Yes flat

vperl | 11. Oktober 2016

Yes flat

poloX | 11. Oktober 2016

Tesla just called me a coup,e hours ago, she had no idea if the second row can fold flat or not. Saying it is still being worked.

vperl | 12. Oktober 2016

Good news Tesla calls you to make announcements

poloX | 12. Oktober 2016

@vperl, she called me about my order so it was not an announcement. It was a simple Q/A that I wanted to share with folks who might be interested in the info.

lilbean | 12. Oktober 2016

Thanks for providing real info @polo. Some people just spew rubbish on here as you can see. :)

Triggerplz | 12. Oktober 2016

In the words of RossRallen "YUP"

liudmd | 12. Oktober 2016

please let us know whenever you come to visit N.J. we will show you the hospitality from NJ people. Triggerplz may like to have few round boxing with you(friendly contest I hope), and me ? I don't do too much sports, not even in white belt category. but I can do full mouth reconstruction for much less than your red fully loaded MX 5 seater, P100d. can't promise to change your personality, but guarantee will give you a better mouth.

Triggerplz | 12. Oktober 2016

@liudmd. Of course just a few FRIENDLY rounds but I think it would be ONE friendly round.. good exercise and a good time all in fun... @liudmd by the way that was lilbean with the white belt I don't do karate

Pages