Forums

Using Blink charging Stations

Using Blink charging Stations

I just download the app for Blink charging stations there is an application for free membership which involves entering your credit card information with the membership they offer a lower cost per kilowatt hours just wanted to get an opinion on using those charging stations as an alternate for the Superchargers

campusden | 22. Januar 2017

Blink is SUPER expensive compared to chargepoint (47 cents per KWH, 37 cents per KWH member price; vice 22 cents a KWH) locations at least in Florida. I am much better off going 20 miles out of my way for a supercharger.

anderk2 | 22. Januar 2017

Blink is the most expensive charger I have ever used & have no intention of ever using it again. In my opinion, it is like paying $4.00 per gallon for gas.

raging.dragonfly | 22. Januar 2017

Not only that, but Blink has been letting the maintenance go on a high number of their chargers - I haven't kept an accounting of the issue, but it seems like more often than not, they are out of order, and so can't be counted on.

DTsea | 23. Januar 2017

blink is terrible. stations are usually 'on the blink.'

that must be where the name comes from.

Model_D | 23. Januar 2017

I signed up for chargepoint, evgo and blink when I bought my first EV. I've never used blink because there is always one of the other two available for a lower price. I would recommend you get a plan that does not have a monthly charge unless you plan on using that network for a lot of charging.