Forums

Will Model 3 owners get the "Tesla Nod" ?

Will Model 3 owners get the "Tesla Nod" ?

Just something I was wondering. Once the M3 comes out, will owners be accepted into the Tesla "club" by the S and X owners? Or will we be treated like the red headed step children in the cheap seats?

Will we become the bane of the super charger lines?

:-)

mntlvr23 | 11. Juni 2017

When Model S and X owners realize that the Model 3 IS actually the new and improved version of Tesla, with more range, acceleration and the new features such as HUD and spaceship controls that are not available on the S and X - all for less than 1/2 the cost - they are going to be pissed ;)

Coastal Cruiser. | 11. Juni 2017

The Model S and X owners I've run into, both in real life and in these forum pages, as a class are some of the most generous, high minded, decent human beings I've had the good fortune to run into. They are the visionaries... the early adapters... the ilk who have spoken loudly and clearly with their wallets as well as their words.

There is no evidence that the new Model 3 owners will not be recognized as kindred spirits by the existing Teslans and welcomed into the family with smiles, open arms, and maybe a few hugs and kisses. And don't be surprised if an S/X owner offers you cuts in line the first time you show up at a supercharger... just to make you feel at home.

ps - Mint, did you try and cause a riot at that concert last night too?

Coastal Cruiser. | 11. Juni 2017

"run into" may not be the best choice of words.

ReD eXiLe ms us | 11. Juni 2017

Grins, smiles, thumbs up, high fives, and a smack on the derriere.

burdogg | 11. Juni 2017

Well of course we will accept you - you complete my SEX :) (Sorry, couldn't help it) :)

Rutrow | 12. Juni 2017

Of course S & X owners are class acts.... It's those Roadster owners who were the jerks. :-)