Submitted by toby_wan_kenoby on 05. März 2015
So Elon is not going to demo the car before deliveries to safeguard some mystery feature.
Very strange, but I guess he will need to reveal them to sig reservation holders before they turn reservations to orders.
Here is what I want to see:
1) HUD display
2) Active air suspension. So the suspension detects bumps via the radar and actively smoothes out the ride.
3) Flat Pack seats, to make 2nd and 3rd row seats practically disappear.
4) New colours
5) Display elements instead of dashboard trim. One can have a different trim image every day or as part of profile. Carbon today, lacewood tomorrow, ...
6) Augmented reality features in the new dashboard monitors and trim monitors (heat seeking camera for animal detection etc..)
7) 2nd row seats turnable to face 3rd row seats
8) Better whole auto air filtering system
9) Pop up hood for people collision protection, to make it an even safer car not only for its passengers
10) Detachable headrest for better comfort than the integrated ones currently in MS,
11) Eye detection safety system to safeguard against driver falling asleep (looking at display for too long, texting while driving)
12) Onboard camera system to record outside environment for security and collision evidence
13) .... the list goes on
I know I will not convert my sig reservation without the chance to sit in the car at least once before going firm.