Submitted by teriyaki88 on 24. März 2013
I'm 99.99% ready to put my order in but trying to decide if i should go with 2013 model now or wait...say for 2014 model. My guess is that there will not be substantial change to performance, design etc. Perhaps they will fine tuning of some of the nagging or missing features others have pointed out in other posts. I should point out these features will not change my decision on whether to buy or not.
Thanks in advance