Forums

Three Teslas in my Tesla App?

Three Teslas in my Tesla App?

I am close to pulling the trigger on a Model X P100D, Model S P100D and Model 3 AWD Performance. Can the Tesla iOS app support three cars in the app? Meaning I just swipe between cars to control each one? Or does the app have a two Tesla limit?

EVRider | 19. September 2018

Good question. There’s nothing in the manual about any limit (though there’s nothing there about using the app with multiple vehicles either), but it seems unlikely the app would support 2 but not 3 vehicles. I’ll be interested to find out from someone who knows.

Madatgascar | 19. September 2018

I have three cars on mine. No problems. Can’t seem to get homelink to work on more than 2 cars though, it’s a shell game.

Yodrak. | 19. September 2018

"I am close to pulling the trigger on a Model X P100D, Model S P100D and Model 3 AWD Performance."

Whoa, talk about going all in all at once.

renegrub | 19. September 2018

I’m still on the fence on whether I need the Model S. Might just go 3 and X to start but ordered all three with referral before cutoff to get unlimited supercharging on all of them. Yeah, I’m crazy. Was going to buy a couple of Mercedes and decided to go all in on Tesla. Am I crazy?

Yodrak. | 19. September 2018

"Am I crazy?"

Yes. You should have started by buying an S or X a while back. :-)

Well, technically I bought a new P85d when they first came out but then went back to gasoline engines...:-) trying to convince myself to complete set with P100d model S vs AMG GT C roadster...

Madatgascar | 19. September 2018

If I had that kind of money I would pop for the X and the 3 (blue with white interior) and hold off for an S refresh.

I was wondering if i should do that. Now that is a year out they most likely from what I’ve read in rumors...

jimglas | 20. September 2018

I have a MX with P3D on order. I can't imagine why I would need more than that?

renegrub | 20. September 2018

My issue is I can't decide between the S and the 3. I like different things about each. So I'm just going to get all three and treat this as a fun experiment. See which I use day to day depending with various situations. I'll document it all and share with folks. I think it will become obvious over time which one(s) I want to drive every day. And then I'll get rid of any others and try something else.

Tesla-David | 20. September 2018

We have both our cars MS & M3, and also our Energy Gateway (Powerwall-2) depicted on our Tesla app. I would bet it will accommodate 3 Tesla's if you have them.

jimglas | 20. November 2018

flagged
I can't believe this is worth you time?

jimglas | 04. März 2019

nobody is going to click on your links trolls
flagged

Tesla-David | 04. März 2019

Yes, our Teslaapp supports our MS, M3, and also our Powerwalls, so no problem supporting three ears.