Forums

Pls share if you've financed your Tesla and titled it for your business through a credit union

Pls share if you've financed your Tesla and titled it for your business through a credit union

As the thread title says, if you had a credit union finance your Tesla (for Sec 179 / bonus depreciation) and titled it under your business name, please share the details of the credit union, and if you feel comfortable, what rate you got? How was the experience??

I just ordered a Model X 75D, and got an offer from US Bank, but a few credit unions that show better rates on the Tesla Loan Comparison spreadsheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HGo8V-P5S-z4oCUiAKULrkZRFlzRHEal...) - were not willing to loan if the vehicle would be titled to a corp.

I'm wondering if I could do better than the 3.99% through Tesla for a loan with the vehicle titled to a corp. Let me know. Thanks!!

gritton | 14. Dezember 2018

I just bought one, got 1.99% on a vehicle titled to a corp.

kishorekv | 15. Dezember 2018

Hey Gritton.. care to share which credit union it is? All the CUs I called would not allow a corp on the title. In the interest of time, I accepted the Tesla Finance offer through US Bank.

TIA!