Forums

Tech Support

Tech Support

Received my Model S 100d in May. Tech support was great initially, usully on the phone within minutes or option for them to call back. But since about three months ago reaching support is impossible. Robo voice tells you about high volume of calls, waiting time 30min. Sent them an email and guy calls and tells me to just go about my business while having the phone with me for 30min.
Musk can design a $100+K supercar, puts one in orbit, but can not provide tech support?

TeslaTap.com | 16. Dezember 2018

At least Tesla has 24/7 support - most companies reroute you to the dealer (with limited dealer hours and info). If you need to make a service appointment - you can do that online in about 2 minutes - no need to talk to anyone.

DanFoster1 | 17. Dezember 2018

Tesla tech support must try to be polite and explain to thousands of callers things they should have read in their owners manual.

reed_lewis | 17. Dezember 2018

No matter that they have 24/7 tech support, if it takes a half hour to get someone on the phone, it is difficult to call that useful. Furthermore, my local service center had turned off online appointment scheduling because they are so overwhelmed.

Tesla needs to add a bunch of people to answer the phones no matter the reason they are getting the calls. It is unsustainable to have to wait that long.

jordanrichard | 17. Dezember 2018

"Tesla tech support must try to be polite and explain to thousands of callers things they should have read in their owners manual." DING, DING DING!!!! We have a winner.

Yes agreed they need more people, just how do suppose all of these new people get trained instantaneously? Training and gaining experience takes time.