Forums

Service in Switzerland - Need Help

Service in Switzerland - Need Help

I am one of the early owners and love my Model S (Vin 3xxxx). No looking back to ICE. But....
On early Wednesday morning headed to the airport, still dark outside. My headlights did not work so I took my wife’s car instead. First thing I called the service number and was told my SC would get back to me. By Friday no response so I called again first thing in the morning. I was told they would contact the mobile service team to see if they could come to my home to fix the car.
Now it is Saturday and still no feedback. I have a car that I cannot drive in the dark and no replacement, no idea who will contact me and when.
Quite frankly Service responsiveness in Switzerland has been highly disappointing (not the first time with this kind of issue). When the car is in service though the technicians do a good job.
What can I do? It is not acceptable that I am left hanging with a car that I cannot use when I have evening or early morning obligations. Any email addresses or other numbers available where I can expect a response?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

TeslaTap.com | 11. Mai 2019

Why not make a service appointment online (if they have it in Switzerland)? Best way to get in the queue and you can set a time that works for you.