Forums

Computer glitches

Computer glitches

I have owned my car less than a year and it sat unused all winter while I was in a warmer clime. So, only about 6000 miles on it so far. And, I have had a few concerning issues: 1. WHILE DRIVING, the front dash display said "car off" and went black! Large screen still was on and car was not off, but I had no idea of speed or power etc. After about 5 to 10 minutes, it came back on, thankfully, but was most disconcerting. 2. repeated problem with "easy entry": instead of moving the seat back when I go to exit, it moves forward and collapses like a taco! First time it happened, a reboot fixed it. Now it has happened again and a reboot did not fix it. I gave up and turned easy entry off. Anyone else having such issues or have ideas? I have scheduled a service visit soon to check it all out.

TeslaTap.com | 20. Juni 2019

Hopefully service can solve #1. Be sure to note the time, so they can perhaps find a log entry when it occurred.

#2 - Sounds like the easy entry position has been lost, although I haven't heard of that happening before. You could try resaving it by adjusting the seat position when the car is OFF. Save it in your profile.