Forums

2016 P90D w/Ludicrous For Sale

2016 P90D w/Ludicrous For Sale

Hey all, this is my first post, please forgive me if I should not be listing my Model S for sale on this forum. I just listed my 2016 P90D with Ludicrous! I am the original owner. I purchased the vehicle brand new through Tesla. Includes Auto-Pilot1 hardware. Loaded with every available option: 21" turbine wheels (powder coated black), Dual-motor with ludicrous speed upgrade, obsidian black metallic paint, auto-pilot, panoramic roof, black alcantara headliner, range upgrade, next-generation seats, nappa leather trim, premium interior and lighting, piano black interior decor accents, ultra high fidelity sound package, smart air suspension, carbon fiber spoiler, subzero weather package. Buyer would have FREE supercharging for as long as you own the vehicle! Brand NEW Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires! 3M window tint and chrome trim delete. Total Vehicle Price: $141,200. Vehicle is immaculate and is guaranteed to be one of the cleanest and best maintained Tesla's on the road today.

VIN: 5YJSA1E41GF128704

Vehicle is listed for sale on Cars.com and Autotrader.com

Here's the Cars.com listing:
https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/778501240/overview/

Please feel free to email me with any questions/inquiries: ilir_mehmeti@outlook.com

trixiew | 17. Juli 2019

I support you in your first post but not for your asking price.....yikes

colvinam | 17. Juli 2019

I would've if I didn't buy one last year

Flash | 17. Juli 2019

I think I had the some thought as Trix. Was just about to recommend cutting that asking price of $141k in half. Then I clicked on the link and saw the actual asking price. Maybe update your post above to say Original Vehicle Price.

Bighorn | 17. Juli 2019

$70k was my guess before I clicked the link. Seems reasonable.

Flash | 18. Juli 2019

I think Trix and I both read the Post above as asking $141k, because my first thought was yikes as well.

Bighorn | 18. Juli 2019

I was wondering

trixiew | 18. Juli 2019

Flash is correct. I rarely click links. I humbly retract my yikes.

lilbean | 18. Juli 2019

Cleanest? I bet my X is cleaner.

kerryglittle | 19. Juli 2019

$141,000 in Canuck ducks maybe. Definitely not greenbacks.

PrescottRichard | 19. Juli 2019

He’s asking 70,550 when I clicked the link. Love that blacked out look, not what I’d want as an AZ car but still so slick.

Bighorn | 19. Juli 2019

$141k was what he paid for it.

kerryglittle | 20. Juli 2019

Ah. That makes sense Bighorn.