Forums

2019.28.1 (and 28.2)

2019.28.1 (and 28.2)

I got this update today on my Model S. When I installed it about an hour ago, it wasn't yet listed on TeslaFi (https://teslafi.com/firmware), but it's there now. It's going to Model X and 3 also.

The release notes mention the new Chess game, game controller support for Beach Buggy Racing 2, and media volume improvements: "To make it easier to speak when dropping off or picking up passengers, music volume will be lowered when any door is opened. Additionally, while your phone is paired to Bluetooth media, the audio volume will match the vehicle's volume level regardless of your phone volume settings."

I had 2019.24.4 previously.

sabbia | 02. August 2019

Thanks EV. Maybe it will fix the owner's manual also.

EVRider | 02. August 2019

Just got another update notification, installing now. Nothing on TeslaFi newer than 28.1. Also got an update notification for the Model 3, installing that too. I'll post an update with the version numbers.

EVRider | 02. August 2019

Got 28.2 on both cars. Both get Dog Mode Improvements: "Once enabled, Dog Mode will now restrict any manual climate adjustments except for temperature."

On Model 3 only, 28.2 adds the ability to link a key to a driver profile. Woo hoo!