Forums

Future Model S styljng

Future Model S styljng

Is the Cybertruck a fore-taste of the styling for the next generation of the Model S?
Just asking....

Anthony J. Parisio | 04. Dezember 2019

I don't think that will happen any time soon. However if the truck sales are very good I could see that happening.

jordanrichard | 04. Dezember 2019

No. Trucks are about ruggedness. If you want to know what a MS might look like if styled like the Cybrtrk, just Google Aston Martin Lagonda.

AERODYNE | 04. Dezember 2019

I am happy with my pre refresh look. I stand out in the crowds of M3's invading my neighborhood.

Mark K | 04. Dezember 2019

CyberTuck serves a different audience - brawny utility, and a low maintenance finish.

Model S is a premium car, where many details are done for purely aesthetic objectives.

The 100K sedan buyer looks for those refinements.

The design will certainly evolve, but I’m very impressed with how beautiful it continues to be, despite debuting in 2012.

How many cars look better to you the longer you’ve live with them? This is the first one for me.

That’s a measure of the integrity of the design.

Aggressive yet poised, sleek yet practical.

The only thing prettier right now is the new Roadster.

What a sublime beauty she is, though with less everyday utility, and twice the price.

But the current Model S remains the overall champ.

More performance, sleek visual beauty, practical utility, and value, all wrapped together, than any other car.