Forums

Software Update 2019.40.50.1 stuck at 100 percent after downloading successfully

Software Update 2019.40.50.1 stuck at 100 percent after downloading successfully

Software update downloaded successfully, car rebooted and then the update came back, green arrow and shows “Software update downloading 2018.40.50.1 (100%)” in the app and green arrow stuck at 100 percent in the car. Green arrows with message stays on all the time, on Wifi and LTE.

Tried rebooting the car via the two wheel knobs, via safety and security etc multiple times. Called Tesla service and chatted. Was told that this is just a stuck message sand that the update download successfully and that eventually we will get the next update without a problem.

Anyone else have this problem and get the later update(s)? I am verifying since I am expecting (hoping) that this will not prevent further updates from getting through.

Appreciate your input and from a Tesla rep too. It would be nice if Telsa in the future allows more customer controls to cancel update, request them and reinstall them etc.

SZANIO | 28. Dezember 2019

I am having this same problem.... hopefully it gets fixed.
My screen crashes as well.

joshuapaul131129 | 30. Dezember 2019

I mean, the car is all electric so you never have to buy gas, it is self driving, looks pretty sweet, super fast acceleration, and doesn't even cost that much when compared to german manufacturers.

Nothing but praise can heard about it from almost every other, but in cars of all places it is often looked downed upon...why?

niduj | 30. Dezember 2019

Chick Fil A is an American fast food restaurant chain. Chick-fil-A also offers customers catered selections from its menu for special events.

https://mycfavisitcom.xyz/

tfloris | 30. Dezember 2019

Same problem here. Is it solved on your end already?

buickguy | 30. Dezember 2019

I had the same problem. I waited and waited for something to happen. Finally, I rebooted, left the car alone overnight and all came out well. Sorry to hear that yours got stuck somewhere in the process.

janathanlee | 30. Dezember 2019

Same problem. I performed soft reboot twice holding both knobs until the screen went off. Didn’t work. I then did a deeper reboot( press and hold brake down while pressing both knobs until screen goes off and then comes back on, then release knobs and break. Downloaded the software again on Wi-Fi and it allowed to run the software update successfully. Hope this helps.

janathanlee | 30. Dezember 2019

Same problem. I performed soft reboot twice holding both knobs until the screen went off. Didn’t work. I then did a deeper reboot( press and hold brake down while pressing both knobs until screen goes off and then comes back on, then release knobs and break. Downloaded the software again on Wi-Fi and it allowed to run the software update successfully. Hope this helps.

abs | 31. Dezember 2019

the download started very strange, but was successful. The voice control has been on strike since this time. Rebooting several times brought no succsess
The biggest mistake inmy opinion is the fact that the navigation system only accepts mapped streets and no private parking spaces. So it´s impossible to use smart Summon.
Another point that not only bothers me is the fact that the windows do not close automaticallywhen I leave the vehicle.

chris.meehan1 | 25. Januar 2020

What a pain. Same problem. Stuck at 100% but won’t install. Tried everything including a factory reboot and started all again. Can get hold of Tesla support. Just stuck!!

JAnnen | 25. Januar 2020

@Chris. Try resetting your trip odometers. Then reboot. This sounds like an eMMC memory issue. What year? Mileage?

dmpurohit | 06. Februar 2020

when factory reset, navigation stuck on Palo Alto factory area, showing my car on map in factory head quarter parking lot while I am in Indiana, near by Indianapolis? any suggestion hoe to fix this? auto pilot also not working

dmpurohit | 06. Februar 2020

when factory reset, navigation stuck on Palo Alto factory area, showing my car on map in factory head quarter parking lot while I am in Indiana, near by Indianapolis? any suggestion hoe to fix this? auto pilot also not working

Vawlkus | 07. Februar 2020

Tap the clock a few times. That’ll reset the gps.