Forums

Forum does not work on lPad

Forum does not work on lPad

This forum does not seem to be working for me when using an iPad. I only see the 1st post but none of the answers on the thread although I’m logged in as a verified user. Does anyone else have this issue? It does work on my laptop and desktop computers.

EVRider | 09. Januar 2020

It works fine on my iPad and always has. If you’re not seeing unread counts then you’re not really logged in, even though you think you are.

andy.connor.e | 09. Januar 2020

There have been times where i login, and when i go to a forum section, im logged out again. Refresh and im logged in. Post a comment and im logged out. Refresh and my comment gets posted and im back in again.

lilbean | 09. Januar 2020

Your iPad may need a software update.

1spammagnet | 09. Januar 2020

EVRider - I know I was logged in because I was able to create the thread on the iPad. I'm typing this reply using my laptop because none of these replies show up on the iPad.

lilbean - My iPad has the latest firmware update.

milesbb | 09. Januar 2020

I am no longer able to bring up the Forum web pages using Mac Book Pro and Safari. Both have the latest software. I can log on to my Tesla account but can not bring up the forum web pages. I have access to the rest of the Tesla web site. This problem just started in the last 4 days. I have been logging in with this combination for years. I can bring up forum pages using my mac book pro and Chrome. Any ideas?

FactDoc | 09. Januar 2020

Works on my 7th gen iPad

Tesla-David | 09. Januar 2020

Also works on our IPAD's (wife and mine)!

EVRider | 09. Januar 2020

@1spammagnet: Try clearing cookies for tesla.com on your iPad. See this support article for instructions: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265.

@milesbb: Not having any issues with this forum on Safari on my iMac. Maybe you should try clearing cookies too.

lilbean | 09. Januar 2020

Hmm. Mine hasn’t been updated in a couple years.

milesbb | 09. Januar 2020

@EVRider,
thanks, I cleared history then closed and reopened Safari. I am back in business.