Submitted by bak_phy on 13. Juni 2016
I have put in an order but I haven't decided if I want to trade in old MS. The Tesla site wants me to lock in my decision now. Same goes for whether I want a Tesla loan.
Given that final payment is at least two months away I don't really feel that I to decide these things yet. I can't lock in a rate yet anyways and interest rates have fallen about 0.25% this MTD which should reflect itself in auto rates at some point.
The question is am I in the queue now? It says that I get my delivery estimate once I confirm order. Do I have to do these other things first? If I'm not in queue then why put a deposit down until you are ready to "confirm."