Forums

When to expect more config options: white interior?

When to expect more config options: white interior?

Hi!

Does anyone have any thoughts or predictions regarding when white seats will be available?
Perhaps after the “First Production” phase is over seems to make sense? Obviously we have very limited data to go off of, but I’m curious what your thoughts are.

I’m hoping that the limited options are due to this being the “first production” phase. Once that phase is over (mid 2018?) more options such as white interior will be available.

vp09 | 15. Dezember 2017

Just want textile seats. No leather.

JAD | 15. Dezember 2017

White was suppose to be available this quarter, so I would guess an announcement in the next few days to make this quarter as stated. That wood be delivery around early Feb. My guess and probably what I will wait for now.

KP in NPT | 16. Dezember 2017

Based on the original before the delay timeline, they said "fall." Which was anywhere within that 3 month period. I'm not sure getting them in this quarter is a consideration - the delay could have easily pushed white seat availability to next quarter. If they were available to choose in January I'd be happy.

When white will be available is the big question (for those of us waiting for it.) When it goes into the configurator you can be sure Electrek, etc. will immediately report it.

donclark2 | 16. Dezember 2017

Thanks for the responses! I browsed some more and found a similar thread too! That’s great to hear that it should be available soonish. As long as it is avail with the tax credit

I normally go with greys/blacks with cars, but something about the Blue and White looks really great

Yodrak. | 17. Dezember 2017

Soon.