Forums

Hang Out Thread

Hang Out Thread

This is the official BS hang out thread :) There are times you just want to talk, or say what is up, or just connect with other X owners on a level other than just the X. We used to do this on Silvers Referral thread, but that got flagged away, and I miss my space to BS with others and have some fun.

So come and enjoy and share your fun times with us all.

If there are several that think this is wasting space, please speak up and we can discuss removing it too. I don't want to create a problem with others that feel it should not be here, but as there are not 20 new posts each day on this X side (at least not yet) I didn't see the harm of having a hang out post.

Again, please if you think this should disappear, I will delete it. I just miss having places to not detract from others posts but yet connect with other owners and have fun :)

Triggerplz | 15. Dezember 2018

And for that Accomplishment https://imgur.com/a/99OYXHl.. :-)

burdogg | 15. Dezember 2018

HA!
Kind of sad though jjgunn - you had to set yourself up for that award :)

burdogg | 16. Dezember 2018

Holy cow - I just saw this on facebook:
If you are a P3D- buyer or a model 3 buyer who agrees that the refund should be offered to all P3 owners please sign this petition.

We will contact you with the next steps! We have spoken to several large law firms who will take the class action suit.

I cannot believe the entitled piece of ....that are out there. This is absurd and ridiculous. When are these people ever going to grow up - and over what....I just can't believe the level of absurdity...entitlement....we deserve....we all should get....I will stop there....

burdogg | 16. Dezember 2018

I also see that their whole plan is to try to shake down Tesla for money/improvements. The lawyers aren't taking their case until they can bring forth a whole bunch of owners that agree, so they can then take it to Tesla to force them to do something. If they had a case, the lawyers would take it up right away with only the 1 client - more money for them...but the big lawyers they are talking to know full well that Tesla owes them nothing...so they are going for the shakedown...

Triggerplz | 16. Dezember 2018

O Boy, For a second there I thought the Bishop Burdogg was about to use profanity

Silver2K | 17. Dezember 2018

i think the Jets could have easily traded for the No. 1 pick, but they didnt.

what happened to our boy Trop?

jjgun, they passed on Mayfield. Just imagine the Jets being the #1 pick for a second and tell me if you think the Jets would have taken him at #1.

jjgun, they passed on Mayfield. Just imagine the Jets being the #1 pick for a second and tell me if you think the Jets would have taken him at #1.

hat trick!

Triggerplz | 17. Dezember 2018

@Silver for that Accomplishment https://imgur.com/a/99OYXHl.

Boom! Gold star for me!

Triggerplz | 17. Dezember 2018

Silver if you drive into another snow covered hole and have to get towed out this winter I’m taking that star back

Saxman | 18. Dezember 2018

Me, Saxlady, and Saxdoggie drove from TX to CO a few days ago and arranged to meet up and have dinner with Solarman at Colorado Spgs Super Charger.

We had a nice visit and had a good meal while charging.

Thanks Solarman!

jjgunn | 18. Dezember 2018

Silver2K | December 17, 2018

-----------
Probably not. They probably would've taken Barkley instead.

Solarman004 | 19. Dezember 2018

@Saxman, it was great meeting up with you and Saxlady. Welcome back to Colorado!

burdogg | 19. Dezember 2018

How Fun!

Welcome back to the cold Saxman :)

Triggerplz | 19. Dezember 2018

Wow had I known there was going to be a meeting in Colorado I would have asked for a “Care Package” to be bought back :-) .. But it’s ok as my state is in the process of providing “Care Packages” within a few months

Triggerplz still sad that he didn't get a sippy cup...

lol yep Lilbean gets all the good stuff

Saxman | 19. Dezember 2018

Thanks Burdogg, feels great to be back and the skiing has been fabulous for early season.

Sorry Trigger, didnt know you were jonesing for a Sippy Cup. Unfortunately the Vail Tesla Gallery closed down so I cant send you a Care package.

Solarman004 | 19. Dezember 2018

Didn't you all get my invitation for the Colorado meet up? I posted it on this forum...in Chinese...12 times per day.

@Saxman Sippy cups are nice but I was referring to the Care Package that only a few states offer, A bill is about to pass so my state will very soon offer the" legalized" Care Package

Saxman | 19. Dezember 2018

That's very funny Solarman!

I knew I needed to brush up on my Chinese! I thought it said Models x movies meet and greet... now I see it... model x owners meet and greet

I knew I needed to brush up on my Chinese! I thought it said Models x movies meet and greet... now I see it... model x owners meet and greet

Triggerplz | 21. Dezember 2018

What the Elf is going on Just stopped by for a second
https://imgur.com/a/vPS8A

Triggerplz | 21. Dezember 2018
Silver2K | 25. Dezember 2018

Happy Holidays everyone!

Triggerplz | 25. Dezember 2018
burdogg | 25. Dezember 2018

Merry Christmas to all and Happy New Year - may you all have a great year with lots of peace and happiness!

lilbean | 25. Dezember 2018

Merry Christmas!

Triggerplz | 31. Dezember 2018

Happy New Year to All

jjgunn | 01. Januar 2019

lilbean | December 25, 2018
Merry Christmas!

Triggerplz | December 31, 2018
Happy New Year to All
---------------
The last 2 posts. 2 thumbs up!

bob | 01. Januar 2019
Silver2K | 01. Januar 2019

Happy New Year everyone and Trig!

lilbean | 01. Januar 2019

Haha!

Silver2K | 01. Januar 2019

Oh and lilbean too! :)

lilbean | 01. Januar 2019

:)

Triggerplz | 01. Januar 2019

O Boy!!

burdogg | 01. Januar 2019

Wait...what??? Its a new year! Where did that last one go!

Triggerplz | 01. Januar 2019

Speaking of being gone that Chinese spam needs to follow

Vawlkus | 02. Januar 2019

Bah humbug! :P

Trig: I still can’t fathom that trying to put gas in a Model S video. How? How?????????????

Triggerplz | 02. Januar 2019

@Vawlkus Yea that was really weird, and when she unlocked the charging port I was like Awww Hell Naw

burdogg | 02. Januar 2019

hmm anyone notice the whining thread about getting car Dec 31 at 11:59 and now Tesla dropped the price disappeared?? Did the op realize his grand mistake?? Interesting...

Triggerplz | 02. Januar 2019

Grand mistake? His mistake woulda been worth more than a Grand :-)

burdogg | 03. Januar 2019

Ha!

Spam city today....

Triggerplz | 03. Januar 2019
Vawlkus | 07. Januar 2019

*tweet* flag on the play!

ckcland2 | 07. Januar 2019

Silver, are you on the EAGLES bandwagon yet?

Pages