Submitted by john on 10. Mai 2013
For those of you who have it, looking for your feedback. Here's mine below, but the biggest kicker is that my 3 year old can unlock the belt. Most child seats require more force on the little red button than the kid's thumbs can muster, but she started screaming the other day only for me to pull over and see that she'd unlocked the belt. She knows better but I wanted to see what other user experiences have been. Or if you haven't had the issue maybe you can put your kid in there and ask if they can do it? Here's the rest of my quick review after 3 months of having them:
* EMPTY PASSENGER SEATS = WIN
* Kids love the rear view
* No food spills etc. in passenger seats
* Very easy to adjust for growing kids or different heights.
* People getting freaked out behind you when they see kids in the trunk. :-D
* SEAT BELT BUTTON TOO EASY TO PUSH
* Kids cook back there in the heat since there's no vents. Poor guys complain about the sun on hot days since it's basically a tanning bed. Wondering if there's some kind of mod anyone's worked up to get ventilation back there?
* Can't see the kids, need to install a mod with a webcam that can link back to the console so we can easily view who's punching who. :)
Simply put they're great, the kids love them and they're 10x easier to manage than bulky store seats, plus you free up your rear seats. Very very interested to get other user feedback though, especially on the belt test...