Submitted by fnthawar on 27. Oktober 2013
Sorry for the dumb questions, but I combed the forum's and couldn't find consolidated answers to the following (I'm also just new to the idea of owning at Tesla):
As of now, I'm #256 on the Canada Production Tesla X list.
1. How do you upgrade from the production lineup to the signature lineup (phone call?)
2. Is the Signature edition a Production vehicle with special features or is it some sort of *beta* edition?
3. Assuming Signature folks can also downgrade to Production at anytime?
4. Will there be a net price difference? I.e. am I overpaying for either the Production or Signature because I'm getting it early?
5. Assuming for all down payments you can get a refund at anytime (from now until your # comes up?)
6. Does Gen III have anything to do with the Model X?
thanks folks and again sorry for the newbie questions