Submitted by gracehm on 25. Januar 2015
Finally, reverse camera guidelines have been added to the latest software! Too bad the implementation is not quite right.
* guides are wimpy and barely noticeable
* guides are grey in night mode and blend perfectly with the concrete when I'm backing out of my garage.
* guide placements are narrower than my car so I can't use the screen to backup into a parking spot with cars on both sides.
WHAT WAS DONE RIGHT
* guides only show when car is in reverse
* yellow predictive guides would be easier to see (as with many other reverse camera systems).
* in addition to the predictive guides, stationary guides with distance markers (at actual car width) are needed to make the predictive guides more useful
I look forward to the improvements.