Submitted by gaggarwal2000 on 21. August 2013
I recently bought Tesla S and found some of the below changes help in my driving capability
Suggestions for improvements:
1. GPS: I cannot change the direction of the display. In all GPSs I am able to change to show the driving direction instead of showing always pointed to North.
2. Rear View Camera: It would be really beneficial to have the rear view camera show the lines indicating how far you are from the "thing" behind. Telsa is a large car and having those lines Red/Yellow/Green in the rear view would greatly help
3. The controls for controlling the Air conditioner is very low. Probably the low bar can be placed in the middle of the screen though it might cause problems when users want to see full screen mode. At that time, those controls could move to the top or bottom
4. When I click on a control, it stays there even after I have made the changes. I think there should be a timeout of say 15-20 seconds after the last click on those controls so user does not have to click the x sign to close those popup windows
4. I could not find a way to make destinations as favorites.