Forums

Cool software updates you wish your Tesla had

Cool software updates you wish your Tesla had

So, I love the MS, but there are a few soft ware things I think can make it even better. The first is when you enter into the phone contacts screen, you can only scroll from A down to Z, you cannot scroll from Z to A. It should allow for both to make scrolling faster.

Another thing I wish it had is a double click to enter the fan speed with one of the scroll wheels. That is a very common usage for me at least, and you have to fiddle around with either the touch screen r the scroll wheel to access it. Sort of a pain. Any other software update ideas you guys and girls have?

AERODYNE | 09. Mai 2019

A single click will go from present fan setting to the auto default.

Still have not figured out all the various things this car can do...

akikiki | 09. Mai 2019

hafidortega, Something you want added? Go over to Teslatap.com and join. There's a section (lower right corner) where you can specify features that you would like added. Many on his site have been added after being posted there. No absolute guarantee, but better than nuthin' honey.

PBEndo | 10. Mai 2019

It would be cool if you could easily select any 2 apps to have on screen at the same time or any one app in full screen mode. Maybe the selections could be made from an omnipresent "app bar" filled with easy to identify color icons for each app. That would be welcome improvement over the current UI.

testing123456 | 10. Mai 2019

cool

radio | 10. Mai 2019

Having a *Maserati* sound package, which is tied to the CAN-Bus throttle setting would have been really, really cool (especially when you turn it off after a while...). Hey Elon, THAT would have been something, not the stupid fxxx app...

egonzo21 | 10. Mai 2019

A weather doppler radar overlay on the center screen map would be nice.

barrykmd | 10. Mai 2019

The V8 UI

bdoviack | 10. Mai 2019

How about a live camera view of what's around our car? Maybe even see if the parking meter expired if the camera quality is good enough?

Additionally, would be great to view the Dashcam footage from the Tesla app. We could also review any events that triggered the Sentry system. For example, did a squirrel on the roof trigger something or did a biker drive by and accidentally hit a side mirror?

Firaz | 10. Mai 2019

Show camera on screen when blinker activated (side camera for AP2+, read camera for AP1)