Submitted by danpettus on 17. Juli 2019
311 miles according to Google with my 2016.5 S 90D. Extreme heat the entire way. 112 to 116(f). Charge needed half-way in Quartzsite AZ. Kind of a dump of a location. No waiting. 114 outside temp would have made waiting measurable. Took about 55 minutes.
Likes and dislikes:
1. 90D drives nicely on the open road using AP.
2. Napa leather seats are sufficiently comfortable.
3. Lots of room for golf clubs, luggage, and a cooler.
4. Leave air-con on when out of the car.
1. Adding an hour on my trip each way to charge.
2. I truly miss my Jaguar air-cooled seats in this heat (they are air-con cooled not just air).
3. Be nice to allow video entertainment when stopped (even my 2009 Jag did that).
4. Road noise at 75-80 MPH was louder than I anticipated.
Overall, we were comfortable and made the trip in 6 hours.