Forums

Meanwhile, $500 for brakes change while waiting for the Model Y

Meanwhile, $500 for brakes change while waiting for the Model Y

Yesterday, they had to change the 4 rotors and 4 brakes on my van because they were metal on metal.

Can’t wait for that Model Y to come out. This will be the greatest day in our family history.

girgayaterabhai... | 17. August 2019

Has anyone had any issues with their tail light not working? I’ve had my model 3 for 2 months and the tail light went out. Ordinarily, I would assume it would be an easy fix but I took it to a SC where they replaced the tail light and it didn’t fix anything. So they did a firmware update which also didn’t help. They didn’t have any loaner cars so I had to leave empty handed with no fix to my issue. They said I could schedule a mobile service (I don’t live close to a SC to make it during the working hours and I can’t get off school/ work) however in the app it just redirects me to the service center. Is there a way around this? I am starting to get frustrated and nervous because this busted tail light is making me really anxious about driving at night.

Yodrak. | 17. August 2019

"Yesterday, they had to change the 4 rotors and 4 brakes on my van because they were metal on metal."

You should have had the work done sooner than yesterday.

girgayaterabhai... | 20. August 2019

Has anyone had any issues with their tail light not working? I’ve had my model 3 for 2 months and the tail light went out. Ordinarily, I would assume it would be an easy fix but I took it to a SC where they replaced the tail light and it didn’t fix anything. So they did a firmware update which also didn’t help. They didn’t have any loaner cars so I had to leave empty handed with no fix to my issue. They said I could schedule a mobile service (I don’t live close to a SC to make it during the working hours and I can’t get off school/ work) however in the app it just redirects me to the service center. Is there a way around this? I am starting to get frustrated and nervous because this busted tail light is making me really anxious about driving at night.
My issue as been solved
Thank you
https://vegas-x.net/2018/07/3-easy-steps-to-start-your-own-internet-swee...

andy.connor.e | 20. August 2019

Consider yourself lucky that it was only $500 for brakes. Considering it was metal on metal.