Forums

Tesla Truck - where to confirm that you ordered?

Tesla Truck - where to confirm that you ordered?

I used the mobile app to pre-order the CyberTruck but I can't find any record of it anywhere. Is there anything in your account that confirms the order? Thanks

andy.connor.e | 25. November 2019

Ya when you go to your tesla account that should be the first thing you see. Try using a desktop version browser. IMO, mobile versions of browsers are garbage in comparison.

kiwank | 25. November 2019

First thing I see is my model 3. The truck is nowhere to be found. Does it mean that my order didn't go through? I know I confirmed the order on Nov 21st via the mobile app.

rob | 25. November 2019

My CT is directly under the M3.
Also, I got an email with the subject: "Thank you for your order"
It has the RN number config and the payment info.

Did your CC get charged?

+1 @rob

Is there a charge on your credit card?

Should also have gotten a confirmation email. The email came through instantly for me. If you didnt get either of those 2 notifications, the reservation probably did not go through. Reserve another one and if it ends up going through later you can just cancel.

I did order via the mobile page using an iPhone but it auto filled the wrong email address, an old work email. How do I get this changed? This is going to be a pain in the butt. I ordered twice.

Mobile sucks. And the fact that you entered the wrong email pretty much just screwed you. I wish you luck in getting the wrong email order refunded.

Andy, you don’t think they can change the email address?

Andy, you don’t think they can change the email address?

Not sure if they can change it. But if you're worried about your place in line i would email Tesla and see if they can change the email. If you're not really worried about your place in line then making a new reservation under the correct email and cancelling the other one much easier.